1.8K views

This is the worst story of all posted.i went to hcm after losing my hair do to cancer in bloomington Illinois. At first was very happy but after awhile i would complain that the cuts,were never the same!

Well into the 6th year i went in for a haircut i gad 12 inches long hair they had me sighn something! The lady said i dont want to cut your hair.i said just take a inch of.well i got hone and the cut it to 4 inches. I was livid.i called costomer care and got ej the head of this.he took my membership! After $30'000 i was to blame.he banned me from all others.i had complained in the past so what im paying almost as much for a car payment.

The unfroze my account once without services for 6 months. Jessica is a shark there. Lies and blames the client for everything. They are huge tough to beat!

My self esteem is in the dirt my wife i know missess it.they have caused me a year of ***.look around please and avoid if u can.teach yourself how to do it.its,surgical glue is their secret. They need to be sued.im trying.sad sad sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Been client for 16 yr. First 4 yr good after that constant problems itching hair loss.

Indy salon would not do anything to solve problem finally called main office. Their solution three months free service what a scam I've started talks with my attorney

They are scammers, i went in of course they talk you up to get you to sign up, aftwr 2-3 weeks i cancelled but i had paid them 800.00 dollars. Needles to say they kept my monwy and wont give me the hair i paid for.

I was told that i couldn't get either unless i continued my services with them.

There is no way a wig should cost that amount of money. They are a bunch of scammers and crooks.

My hubby ask to have the frontal removed,they shaved his head & canceled his contract,it was easy breezy

They are scammers I was sued after I gave notice and canceled my contract I want to start class action suit . Very dishonest