3.4K views
Featured Not resolved

I am having a very bad experience with HC I started my proces in Jan 2017 it has been nothing but dishonesty and deceit I went in for a xtrand and ending up with cheap wigs and adhesive I payed 4,445.oo dollars they so call accidentally took what others hair I had and said oops that was not suppose to happen it was terrible the hair shed like a dog and ugly they kept lying saying the water i use to shampoo is whats making the hair so bad like I am *** then they switch the piece and brought one fill with grey strings and tell me I am wrong that is the same piece very very dishonest now i have no money and no hair please help me PLEASE

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Xtrands Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Hair Club Cons: Dishonesty.

Comments

No money, no hair, and no punctuation

"no money and no hair"

Been there.

The best manager was Simon D'Souza (toronto location) He always went above to keep every one at peace with their solution

@Anne

Nonsense...

@Anonymous

It's true,Simon was the best!

@Anonymous

The new guy (Chris) doesn't know what he's doing!

You should sue them. Period!

#1302033

It hasn't even been 2 months for you ? File complaints.

#1302032

Take them to court & file complaint with BBB

I had the same experience, they lie to get your money and then continue to lie making you think your hair will grow back but then want you to pay more money for additional treatment which they KNOW won't work !

I have been wearing hair for 20 years. I got deceived by the TV ads.

These pieces are way overpriced and, the staff at these shops are wingnuts! Anyway, you can buy a very nice piece online, anywhere from $250.00-500.00. Most of these "units" are shipped uncut and have a "return policy". Most hair salons have someone that can "cut in" a piece for about $20.00.

Hair Direct is a good, online shop and, they have an excellent return policy. If you are not completely satisfied, they will make a new hairpiece for you at no charge.

@Fug

Nothing works

@Fug

I've Been a HairDirect client for about 10 years & hope they stay in Business for next 100 years

Honest Great Product Standing Orders are cheaper & Very Reliable shipping system

If you want to hold your orders because you have enough Units as spares No Problem putting your account on hold & never being charged until you restart the account

You could always change specs on units for next order

Besides the most natural looking hair I ever had & still to do this day no one believes I'm wearing a Hair Direct System

@Billy C

Lies ,Hcm is over priced & the customer service is very disappointing

Hair Club Reviews