Milton, Wisconsin
1.1

Went to get xstrands and they put a wig on my head for $2,000 and removed it my edges was pulled out. From the tape now and still i dont have my hair done and yet they are sending me bills

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

No such thing as a full refund. Liar Hair club in Islandia Hauppage desperate measures they take to keep you as a cult member.

Buddy pal brother your like family they say. Very strange group working this place

@Anonymous

I was given the same false hope. I am so sorry to hear that this keeps happening.

@Anonymous

Glad people are standing up for themselves finally against this bully Hank and his weak employees that are so doped up. Stay away you'll never be the same after they loop you into their complete mess

Hauppauge hair club is so dated. It is in the country though.

No up to date styles the hair is so itchy. I know its synthetic or yak hair they put on the low end clients or shall I say poor low self esteem people.

Write your review under the specific Hair club you were ripped off at. Then your problem can be resolved -Recieve your full refund

BosleyMedical

Anonymous, we are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience, but this review is for a different business as we do not sell xstands or wigs. While we would love to help you, we are unable to.

We would appreciate it if you could kindly remove your review from our site. If you would like a free consultation with a Bosley representative to see if any of our solutions can help you address your hair loss, please email us at patientcare@bosley.com and we will get back to you.

@BosleyMedical

Bosley & Hair Club are the same ownership

@Frank2019

Yes! They are both owned by Aderans.