2.1K views
1.6

Update by user Jul 19, 2016

I live in Manahawkin NJ Drove all the way to Marlton kept every appointment did every thing I was told to do. My very first visit I was told this was 100% going to work.

I am a Grandmother raising a grandchild I do not have the time or money to waste.

I will keep pursuing this until I get my money back. I am very, very upset about this whole process lots of time and money spent.

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2016

I went to Hair Club in March 2015 saw a wonderful lady named Kristin Mizia in the Marlton store she analized by hair and told me 100 percent it could grow back. She gave a application to fill out for a loan for 3,000.00 I was approved and here is how the story goes after 5 months I went back into her office every month to tell her it was not working she kept assuring me it would I did everything I was told.

The only thing that happened to me way I got Vertizo from the chemicals. Then when everyone saw nothing was happening she directed to another Lady named Dequan Stafford Managing Director who suggested I spend thousands more going to see a Doctor for a hair transplant. This story goes on and on. All I want is my money back if this does not happen I am going to small claims court and also contacting the news for help.

Mrs. Stafford called me a week ago and did not have the whole story of what was going on I asked her to talk to the girls and she would get back to me to date I have not heard from her. I am a Grandmother raising my granddaughter and I do not have this kind of money to throw away. If you need more information please call me at 609-698-5905 my cell is 609-709-333.

I live in 25 Mulberry Drive Manahawkin NJ

You can also consult with a beautiful woman named Megan who worked on my hair and knew it was not working.

My name is Annette J. Krompholz please help with this mess so I go no further.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Staff was professional.

I didn't like: Not honest.

Comments