I WENT TO THE ONE IN EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J.

3,000.OO FOR 6MONTHS OF FREE TREATMENT. THAT IS 3 SYSTEMS THEY ARE CALLED.

THEY ARE HAIRPIECES TO ME. WORST THING I EVER DID IN MY LIFE. A NIGHTMARE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WHEN THEY KNOW YOU DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THIER PLANS. DAUGHTER COULDN'T BELIVE HOW I WAS TREATED.

I COULD COME CURTAIN TIMES.

I WOULD GO A MONTH BEFORE I COULD GET

APPOINMENT I COULDN'T TAKE TIME FROM WORK 45 MINTUES ONE WAY. HAIR LOSS WAS WORST WHEN I WAS DONE WITH.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Comments

Grrr im so mad at myself for agreeing to pay 4,000 I hv sores on my head they *** me good hair is a piece of *** bad color I havent slep in 2 months since they applied. Im sick of being embarrassed to go out what should I do

to rosa North York, Ontario, Canada #941135

Just try to find/locate a hair stylist who can and will apply cut and style your hair piece, there are good and better options online where one can order a costume made hair pieces starting from $140 to $500.00. My best.

Worst decision I ever made. The constant lies and embarrassment has made me lose confidence I'm ashamed to meet people and it's so traumatic for me to go to work the stylist could care less the managers are only concerned with selling their over priced watered down products I would not recommend hc to anyone must be a lot of men out there like me ho are disgusted with Hair club . Would love to meet the owner but he is too gutless to meet customers

like all of you I've been lies to , cheated,conned from start to the end! until after many months of arguments and i was signed out by conspiracy.

i don't give up nor stop posting.am all over on line sites and will go on until I get what this club stool from me a letter of apology. i promise.you can read my story and what this fraudulent club did to me specially towards end in my other postings.they hate these postings,because people are indeed paying attention to these before joining this club.by the way is sold to a Japanese WIG maker with millions of lost in past three years alone.this lost is direct result of mismanagements and unqualified staff,degrading quality of services, unscrupulous sales practices,lies, deceptions,haggling customers with outrageous fees, misrepresenting products and services.please continue post your pain and what happened to you while in this fraudulent hair club.

to liers,cheaters,rip off nationw Walnut Creek, California, United States #641850

I agree with everything you wrote hair club is the worst decision I ever made

to Devastated Walnut Creek, California, United States #641857

Hair club is a joke the owner of New Brunswick in New Jersey won't show his face if customers are around. He is only concerned with selling products . 15 dollars for a plastic brush , 13 dollars for tape that doesn't fit the same tape online goes for 4 dollars their stylists are clueless

to Hair club ***ks Toronto, Ontario, Canada #642362

Important news:why pay hair club well over $2000 for hair pieces when you can buy it on line for fraction of prize Guaranteed,why pay monthly hidden fees for maintenance worth of hundreds when you can do all that on your own and save hundreds monthly fees and thousands yearly promised. Same goes for hair club products for thinning hair which can be easily purchased for less than $30 a bottle in the shops.. need more info e mail me.

My father got ripped off by them! & I'm taking them to court because they don't want to refund me the money!!! IT is a f***** big joke!

to Al3235 Toronto, Ontario, Canada #642365

That's the only way you get hair clubs attention and hopefully your fathers money(small claims court) Also keep in mind that hair club is a rip off,scam and are liars nationwide..Good Luck my e mail is up there..