I BOUGHT THE HAIR IN FEB BUT I DIDN'T GET IT TIL APRIL, 2 MONTHS LATER. WHEN I WENT TO GET IT PUT ON IT WAS THE WRONG SIZE AND COLOR AND BODY.

IT WASN'T MADE FOR ME SO THEY PUT A REFURSHED ONE ON WHICH MEANS A USED DEAD HAIR UNIT ON ME. I WANTED MY MONEY BACK WHICH WAS $3495.00 THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY SO HERE I WAS WITH NO HAIR AND ($3495.00) AND I HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING YET. IT HAS BEEN A YEAR AND WITH ALL THE CONTACTING THEM AND SENDING THEM THE EMAILS AND CALLS THEY WON'T HELP ME LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOOD. ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY THAT'S IT.

DON'T BE TOOK IN BY THEM. I HAVE FOUND REAL HAIR FOR 1/3 THE COST AND 110% BETTER. I WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE TO GO TO HAIR CLUB FOR MEN CAUSE THEY WILL GET YOUR MONEY AND KEEP ON GETTING IT BY HAVING TO GO BACK TO HAVE IT REDONE AND AFTER 3 MONTHS YOU HAVE TO BUY SOME MORE FOR $1500.00 EA.

IT'S A RIP OFF. kat from tennessee

Comments

Somerville, Tennessee, United States #761979

From experience the above post is 100% correct! Stay away from Hair Club....it was so disappointing and not as advertised. :sigh

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #618602

Good for you buddy,happy to know yet another unhappy client left hair club for somewhere better and much cheaper. I agree with your review and input about hair club..On on line company's one can purchase a far more and better quality hair systems and far more cheaper,no contract and money backed guaranteed..Please inform others about the nature of hcmw...Thanks