1.3K views
2.1

I got a hair system several years ago, for sometime I was happy wearing a wig, a hair piece, but Hair Club uses a fancier name: Hair System, and the glue to attach it, they call it Poly fuse, but as I grew older, it start showing, people will notice that is not real hair, family and friends will start making jokes about it, my advise to those considering buying one, is : DO NOT DO IT, do not believe what the advertisement says, is not true in real life, when the wind blows it will show, look at donald trump, you will not be able to go swimming or to the beach, it will show when you come out of the water, but worst of all you will not be able to perform or concentrate when you are with a lady, when she runs her finger thru your hair, she will detect the ugly Truth, so, if you want to live a miserable life go ahead and get one of those, you all have been warned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: to warn future customers of what might occur after purchasing a hair system.

I liked: Probably they dont even know, That the products they offer causes so much suffering.

Comments

SavoryBoykinSpaniel

The system does not look fake unless your style sucks.I go swimming, jetsking and wake boarding all the time. There is no problem getting these things wet.

They need 24 hours to dry when it is first put on but after that you are g2g.It IS true that when a woman runs her fingers through your hair she will know. So that is a fair complaint.

I'm just happy to get that far. When I was bald I never got so much as a second glance.

SavoryBoykinSpaniel
to SavoryBoykinSpaniel #1489797

I meant unless your STYLIST* sucks.

to SavoryBoykinSpaniel #1499229

It’s so fake & easy to spot

"As when the wind blows it will show, look at donald trump, you will not be able to go swimming or to the beach, it will show when you come out of the water, but worst of all you will not be able to perform or concentrate" What? Donald Trump has his own real hair bonehead!

to Anonymous #1450042

Leave Trump alone

The entire company was in Las Vegas...who do think paid for that? The clients money!