551 Madison Ave Suite 500, New York, NY 10022, USA

I have been a customer of Hair Club for about two years and now I'm an ex-customer. Before, I say more I'd like to sum it up "Once Shame on You and Twice Shame on Me." The last couple of months with Hair Club have been an ordeal for me.

I've gotten a bad scalp infection from their products which consist of laces or wigs and constant applications of non other but glue on your scalp or head. Before long, I had to go to an Urgent Care Physician of which I was treated with antibiotics for a period of two weeks. Afterwards, I was treated by a dermatologist for another dose of medications to treat the scars left behind from the wigs and their glue. What can I say I fell into their scammed trap.

I'm very bitter about this and embarrassed as well. I now have a different look of which I'm now bald. The good thing is that I'm in good company.

I strongly suggest if anyone is thinking about this, please think it over very carefully as with any scam it's all about the money and how much they can get from you and get away with it. Please be careful!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments