Buffalo, New York

Hair Club has truly changed my life. I finally have my confidence back and am able to do so many things that I was missing out on.

I want to share this with anyone who has or is going through what I did. I wish I had known about this years ago. They really understand and make me feel so comfortable and welcome when I am there. The center is very private which I like.

My hair is more beautiful than ever and looks so natural.

My stylist are amazing. They even have a program where they help children battling hairloss.

Comments

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca

here we yet another hair club employee who gets paid to post *** s comments..

hair club is a scam.rip off ...

is good to see hair club employees are here commenting funny!!

#522028

this club lies from start.there is no bio matrix at all just a WIG.or toupee they will apply liquid glue and tape which are quit itch,dirty,messy and melts all the times.once complained they do little or nothing at all but to *** customers to up grade their contract and pay up to the nose meanwhile problems remain the same. don't ever go near this club.

unquantified staff.very rood unprofessional verbally abusive sales persons will haggling customers with outrageous claims and fees. go on line,do all your shopping and I assure you hair piece are very cheap and much better quality than this conning so called ahie club for men and women.

#522027

Hair club hcm is now sold to a Japanese WIG maker with tens of millions of lost !good! This is the result of years of misrepresenting products,services, purposely holding information of using liquid glue and tapes on customers head which is quite messy,dirty,melts all the time ALSO is itch,dirty,messy and melts all the time and moves and shifts side to side and get pulled when your head on pillow!!

also bad managements, unqualified staffs, unscrupulous sales practices,haggling customers with outrageous fees. So these posting are indeed hurting and revealing the very nature and truth about what this club has done and inflicted on customers in years and will continue until clients are compensated for all they been through and suffered by lies,deception and cheating.

remember positive comments are made only by a bunch of staff member of hair club themselves. so this is the beginning of the end of hair club for men and women.

#512044

took my money,lies about the procedures gave me a wig for $1800 which only cost $160 on line and hundreds monthly to refit this cheap WIG which they use liquid glue and tapes to attach it to your scalp,it's messy,dirty and comes off and loosen all time.with it constant failure of their cheap wig,moves side to side, shifts and pulled while my on pillow,did not accept responsibility's. bogus contract.go on line shop all you need and save thousands.