I was token to Court by Hank after giving him many months notice I was cancelling my contract. The hair pieces were falling apart very quickly.

I had a bald spot in my hair piece every month. I also did not like the way my natural hair on the sides and back were being colored. The color never matched. My scalp was so irritated from the glues tapes solvents.

My scalp is still damaged. He laughed in my face after we left court. I am a woman that was token advantage of by this man I dont know how he sleeps at night.

Please do your self a favor do your your research and find another alternative. Hauppauge hairclub destroyed my hair

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Jimmy Buto the Executive of Hair Club for Men and Women Phone # is 1-561-883-8877 please call directly to discuss any and all issues pertaining to this Center. Sincere Apologies.

Hank laughs in a lot of clients faces and behind the backs of his un skilled workers. The Father has been robbed by his son hank for many years.

I spent thousands of dollars to finally get out of his clutches.

He runs this place like a cult and does not care about the Quality of work being performed. The quality of hair is not the same quality being purchased by corporate Hair Club for men and Women.

So sad,hcm should be embarrassed