1.7K views

When I went to Hair Club the girl kindly snowed you. Took pictures and made me feel worse than I did before.

So feelings feeling very vulnerable I decided to go through with it. They brought me into another room and glued real hair on to my head. Then they gave me a haircut that didn't even look like my hair would have after I give them a picture. I went home and had nothing but problems.

So I drove 3 hours back within two weeks... they convince me that my problem was the glue wasn't holding over my hair that I did have so they shaved my head. They reglued more hair on to my head and it gave me such an infection and felt like fire that I had to take their solution and soak in it and get the hair off myself. So next I am here with a bald head in Parts all over.

I had to go to work wearing hats and scarves for months. When I talk to them about this in person four of them came into the room with their arms crossed and sat and blame me and bullied me. I spent one year dealing with all of this and got nothing out of it. The end result was a wig and I paid $5,000.

The wig hurts to be on because it has to be pinned on.

They were rude they lied to me and they did nothing for me besides take my money. I would never suggest them to anyone and they are the ones from Milwaukee Wisconsin

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments