1.1

Horrible! What is Hair Club?

It’s just a toupee that is glued on your head with a chemical and/or tape. I wish I could post pictures of my raw head!! The fake hair is so bad I still had to wear a hat. They never could get the color to match, if the wind blows you’re screwed, it’s itches like crazy, if you sweat your head will start to smell bad, you can’t enjoy the outside, the list goes on and on.

Also, it’s very expensive!! I was with them for several years because I had image issues and was afraid to shave my head. But after dealing with the anxiety and stress that Hair Club causes and the sores the chemicals and tape causes, I said *** with it and shaved my head. My only regret, I didn’t do it 10 years ago.

LOVE YOURSELF and run as far away from Hair Club as you can!! It’s been a month since I shaved my head and my head is still trying to heal from the sores!! Oh! And Hair Club will totally ignore your emails and doesn’t give a *** about the damage it causes to your skin.

BEWARE and know Bald is beautiful. “Don’t let fear decide your future”

I liked: Free coffee, Stylist and front desk was pleasant.

I didn't like: Anything about the company.

Comments

UnluckyBichonFrise961

I would like to say that I experienced the same exact injuries that you have. I had to go to an Urgent Care Center and then a Dermatologist.

This is really bad and the law should just do something about this. Absolutely terrible that this company gets away with such a fake product that causes injuries to their clients.

to UnluckyBichonFrise961 #1662428

It’s a horrible company! I only hope people really do the research and see all the extremely bad reviews and truth about the glue and tape.

All I can say is Love who you are and stop the fear of shaving your head. I would rather have a clean shaved head than sores, head odor, bad toupees and constant anxiety!!