Suffolk, Virginia

I have been a member of the hair club for two years at first the grade of hair was great but now they give me cheap wigs and to top that I have had several appointments cancelled because the hair had not arrived! I am willing to let the media do a story on me just to let these people know that they are not unstoppable at 4000 a year I deserve much better tretment and am quite cappable of taking you on in a law suit for stress and poor quality plus lying about what you do !!

I wonder why you are not able to be reached by phone shady???

estew2@hotmail.com

Comments

Hello,

My name is David Hansen and I have been in the hair replacement business for over 50 years. I know this business inside and out, my words of wisdom to you would be do not go to a large chain company.

The bigger you get the worse the quality of the product gets. You do not deal with people who care about what they do. They simply trap you in a contract and as long as they see your money they are happy. Go to a small local business, find people who love what they do and have passion and pride in their abilities.

I have been in business for over 50 years and I love it even more than I did when I started. When you go to a small business your experience is more personal, these people care about you and make sure you get what you paid for because for them you are not just a number but a valid customer.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me, I might know someone in your area that can provide you with good results or answer questions about hair replacement. You can find my e-mail and phone number on my website www.davidhansen.com good luck.

newuser

Went to hairclub to see about options for my hair loss. Basically i was told that once the follicles are gone there is nothing that can really be done...

I was then pitched the Matrix - basically a mesh that they weave hair or synthetic into. Basically for about $5000 a year they will style my hair once a week and replace it a few times during the year. At first I was not aware of this but after you are locked the only option is to remove it. You basically have to glue this thing on your head and its not permanent.

Ever few days it needs to be fixed hence the maitenance plan. I hate it definately not for me and believe me like everyone else out there if you were told hey this hair piece is gonna cost you basically $1500 and you have to replace it every few months ohhh and by the way you have to glue ot on every few days you would be like forget it. I am so disgusted if it wasn't for the fact they shaved what little hair I had on my head to glue this thing on it would have been gone the first week. I'm basically waiting for my hair to grow back so I don't look like a complete freak.

I got the don't worry it wont come off in the wind ...guess what the thing flipping up off your scalp when the glue looses its tackyness is just as bad... I'll update everyone when I goto cancel the membership I'm sure it's not going to be an enjoyable experience just like this whole process.

Hair club is a joke plain and simple

These people are crooks...

They tell you what you wanna hear to get you signed up then...BAM...the party is over..

I dealt with them too long....

I took them to small claims and got half my money back

I went to hair club for 3 years its nice if you have the money to give them ..I did research and i font i can get a hair system for $190.00 and i was giving way more at hair club..I have to put my own hair system on but its easy and well worth the money i save...if i can help anyway email me at michelle_morton2002@yahoo.com