2.3K views

Hello, my name is Ron D. I'm a hairclub member for years now.

Just wanna make a huge complain about the Hairclub Managing Director of Hairclub Las Vegas, NV. She Cancelled my membership due to I haven't been able to pay the February Month Due. I sent emails to Sabina Bagerov and James Sullivan regarding why I'm not going to make the payment on time but would like to pay it late sometime this month of March. I had a family emergency(death of my family Relative) that's the reason why I haven't been able to make on time payment.

It's aggrevating the way she treat my issue and didn't even look at the reason why I'm going to make a late payment. She said that I have to make 3 months payments Feb,March, and April in order for me to restore my membership. I spent significant amount of money for my family emergency this last week of February. She absolutely got no heart whatsoever.

James Sullivan emailed me days ago that I can retain my membership if I pay Feb and March but it's still a little hard for me to come up with the amount that fast. I just can't believe why they're acting so rude when it comes to money matters. Last thing... The system that I'm wearing right now is not the right system also.

I can send you photos of the systems that they asked me to wear even tho it's not properly taken care they made some cutting on the edges of it and still want me to wear it 3 months ago. Jim said that the readjusted system is on ordered status. I was wearing a very damaged system at the time and the hair strands were falling rapidly. Due to its density and overused time in it.

I asked them if I can wear the old system they have for me at the time while I'm waiting for the corrected system to arrive but Jim said that we don't want you to wear something that you're not paying for. And then when I get the scheduled Application appointment on my following appointment he eventually told my stylist to have me wear the back up system I had( well, that's what I'm talking about last time) I suffered so much about the system issue and if you would like to get more details of all of this please feel free to contact me.

My Cell#(702)426-6535. I'm available wednesday, Thursday thanks and have a great day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Xtrands Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

It sounds like very Hcm location has its problems

@Toronto

Does Chris Terkalas ever put his cell down & do some work?

@Anonymous

He(Chris) has to check all his Instagram notifications,lol