I recently became a member of the Hair Club for Men and Women in the Cincinnati area. I signed a contract for products, heat massages, cuts, colors, and styling to help with my thinning hair.

The hair club neglected to tell me that they try to damage your hair in order to force you to buy the more expensive hair replacement visits.

My products were not recieved in a timely manner and I had to call more than once to get them.

The stylist, Kim that I worked with can not follow directions and has no common sense. I left that place with 2 inches of hair in the back and it was a dark, unnatural color of red. It looked like a halloween wig.

Hair Cub is refusing to honor their contract to compensate with products if the service is unsatisfactory.

Comments

:p tell your mom that when shes done on the corner that shes got 8 MORE blocks to go @comment #9

Yes it is a ripoff.I am not sure about what their contract says as I did not have the contract when I had this cheap wig glued to my head.The most you could probably hope for is 50% of your money back and you would probably spend that on the lawyer.These crooks know this.The best thing to do is call them and tell them you will file a complaint with the BBB also tell them what a joke their (so called) business and product is and make sure to tell others so more people do not become victims of this fraud and scam.

i went to hair club in knoville tenn they shave the top of my head an slaped a hair piece cost 2,400.00 thay have not honard their contrack if anyone out there knows a lawer that will take my case please post it they riped me off

Am glad I read these reviews. I think I have just been saved from further agony. THANKS Y'ALL

I am very happy with Hair Club. The results and the staff have been exceptional.

Does anyone know if Ben affleck is a client at Hair Club? I heard a rumor that he was and I think his hair looks great.

to Vlad #1396156

No he could not be trust me u could spot that *** a mile away hairclub is just a cheap hairpiece clued to your head that looks like a cheap hairpiece glued to your head

hair club is a joke plain and simple DO NOT GIVE THESE *** ARTIST YOUR MONEY.

I love my stylist. I think Hair Club works. What up Philly?

I went thru the EXT treatment and noticed the hair getting thicker but 4 months in was informed that at the end of the 6 month cycle, my hair would return to the way it was though it would take the same length of time to start thinning. Originally it took about 3-4 yrs to go from a full head to very noticeable thinning at the crown and throughout the top.

Now it's too late to roll that $2000 into the full transplant.

I shaved my head a few months ago and it looked okay but as it started to grow, the thinning are is more noticeable than ever. I'm definitely not satisfied with the outcome.

:cry why don't you all just face it, your bald:::: so get over your bald *** and quit wasting your hard earned money on a bunch of faggets playing with your hair. take that hard earned money and figure out how to get obama's black *** out of the white house.

The service to cost equation is totally insane. They are way too expensive. Except a couple of people in the frontdesk no one else really cares about you. I guess its because its only the manager who makes all the money.

Forget that, these hair products they sell they cost far far less than what i am charged. I was charged like $2000 for 7 sittings. Let me know if someone got a better deal, i will rip hairclub's *** apart for my money.

Its not like a dentist job that you treat each customer uniquely. Even if they should, they never did. I hate hairclub for what they are... another bunch of american bloodsuckers.

I guess I'm not the only one they ripped off. I only used the products for one month and noticed my hair was falling even more than before the "treatment." As soon as I told them I wanted to stop the treatment they said that was fine but no money was going to be refunded. If there's a class action lawsuit, please let me know!

I am very thankful to all who have posted reviews on this site you\'ll just saved me from getting ripped off.

Thank you..................!

The Hair Club is publicly traded.
Look up symbols on stock exchange.
Learn who their chief broker is.
Learn who handles their "investor relations". File complaints w/ them, and tell them of your intentions to sue.

You WILL get a response :(
Holualoa, Hawaii, United States #20471

los angeles ca I'am pissed off with hair club they did'nt honor there cotract with me. I'am trying to start a class action law suite. please reply at navies@msn.com

Catlin, Illinois, United States #18114

I feel that their are some good stylist in the system. Overall Hair club does not do a good job of matching the correct stylist with the customer.

They also cannot seem to understand he customers needs or history updated. I recently moved from Kentucky to Alabama and the service I received from the start in Alabama has been awful. I have written to the corporate office to cancel my contract without any response.

Could the possible be the reason there is not a way to contact HCM by email. If anyone know how please let me know.