I consulted Hair Club to do non surgical hair replacement and signed a contract for 6 or 3 Months program (As they didn't give a copy of the contract i signed I don't remember the program period, as well as dollar amount (but that was approx: $2,800). But the cost they offered was too big for me and hence, the next business day, i went there and gave them the cancellation request, as the cost of the hair replacement they offered was too expensive for me.

But, they didn't took my request to cancel the contract, rather they forced me and offered other rice. More over while signing the initial agreement, I asked what is the cancellation policy and the representative said "there is no cancellation policy and only on unavoidable circumstances this will be canceled and he gave me an example: some one dies in your family" . I was shocked when he speak with that language. But i read the agreement and i told him, there is a cancellation policy, which says, i can cancel in 3 days.

So, the next business day, i went to cancel and they refused and forced me to sing another one with less price but with the note "If i am not satisfied on the styling day, 100% refund". I requested them to put this note because, i saw lots of videos in you tube that explains the method of putting a rug (wig) on your head with glue (polyfuse) which i don't want as, that is tough to maintain. But they promised me that this different from what they do. But, i was not trusting them, so, i asked them to put the above note on Refund if i am not satisfied.

And on styling day, they tried to do the same way as i showed in videos and hence, i refused to move forward and now, they are refusing to pay my refund back. I approach BBB as well and they closed the case as "unresolved" due to lack of response from business. :) :) I lost total of $1200 as part new agreement. I could have been a victim of 2800$ but due to my carious, steps, i finally end up with $1200 .

Now wondering how to get my money back. Any one please help me??? I have the agreement Proof which say "if not satisfied on styling day - 100% refund.

Please guide me if there is a possibility to get my money back. Thanks.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Nutrisystem1

How do you remove the hair off your head without going to hair club?

GO speak with a Lawyer and sue their ***. Look up David Pankin Law firm depending on your location of course.

The law firm has Lawyers that are beast, meaning they will get the job done. Good luck!!!!

TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT AND PRINT ALL THESE REVIEWS THAT TELL YOU THEY ARE A SCAM TO CONVINCE THE JUDGE FURTHER.

Hair Club Reviews