Tampa, Florida
2.7K views

I went to Hair Club on the free offer to consult I had seen on Facebook, and to see if this was right for me. The sales person "sold" me and after seeing the scalp condition magnified, I thought this may be best for me.

They got me qualified the day I was there and so I signed up and I gave them a $300 cc payment while there. That was on a Saturday, and literally the day after I lost a loved one. I ended up having to use the money I was planning to finance for my hair needs to help the family with funeral services. When I called Hair Club to inform them of my issues, they deliberated about it through the rep that I worked with initially and he called me to tell me they would knock off $1000 and when I said, you don't understand!

I can't pay for this now, the money is gone! I was told I only had 3 days to cancel the original contract.

To top it off, today, l lost my job, so now what? If I can't get through to these people with this going on , then I'm writing the Better Business Bureau and filing a complaint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Hair Club Pros: Facilities.

Hair Club Cons: Difficulty in canceling service.

• Scamming Hair Club

Comments

look dude, *** your loved one, and your job, you signed a contract

@big***101

Your user name is rude

@big***101

Your rude & you must work for hcm