i paid $2,500.00 for six months of professional hair treatment. I have a comb with bright light in it.

Some 4 oz bottles of shampoo & conditioner. I have a one moth supply of a hair growth fluid that only works on the crown of your head. I also get a hair cut once a month. The appointment is only valid if they do not have some wealthy client decide they want to be seen "NOW".

I was a real dumb sucker to sign the contract. So I hope this will be fair warning to everyone. Stay away from these rip off.

"professionals".

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #715897

Stay as far away from these SCAM artists, they're only in it for your money......

Hair club WIGS can be purchased on line for only $160 a wear.so many are out there.far better and cheaper.just go on line, you will see!!

i hear you guy. they did it to me and lots of others too.still consider yourself lucky.you got out much sooner.

i remained for 2 n half year.paidaround 18k.once i had enough of constant failure of the WIG they sold me for 2k and $560 per month to maintain it and with it constant doctrine of lies,deceptions,cheats and conning by bunch of bunko artists and asked for refund or else they resort to conspiracy and signed me out without advanced warning.called BBB and later it be court. fights on..