1.3K views

Very bad experience, they charge super expensive and that's not true. Are pure lies, I could never get my hair back. I just got ripped off with lots of money.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1302034

I'm wondering with all the complaints maybe contact the local newspaper . I know a lot of new stations have investigative reports

If you have an appointment with Chris Terkalas,ask for someone else.He is unprofessional,moody,rude and the solution is overrated

I think Aliya conscience got the better of her. She was an awful person and very fake.

She also lied to me and when I kept on asking her about the maintenance of the wig she kept brushing me off and told me not to worry they will take care of everything.

When my 6 months contract was nearing the end she told me I will have to pay a monthly fee for the upkeep.

I asked her why was that information withheld from me and she just laughed and said because ur not gonna pay that.

I told her ur dam right about that. After my contract ended I left. I was very upset with her for lying to me but she didn't seem to care.

Now I order my hair online and do it my self with far better results all around .

Don't waste ur hard earned money going to hair club. They are all liars and horrible people .

@Anonymous

She (Aliya) is rude & unprofessional !

She left Hcm

Well said !

They are the biggest scams ever they take advantage of people, I spent 5000 thousands and nothing changed what a huge lairs lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies

@Kempachi

Happy to hear aliya left Hcm,she said I was going to continue to go bald if I didn't choose this solution

Hair Club Reviews