East Setauket, New York
1.5K views

All that's important to them is the money !!! They will give you every excuse in the book to defend their poor quality toupee instead of giving you the quality system you are paying for and I mean PAYING for.

If your not happy with their service , their answer is to upgrade to the best or the gold or platinum service which is ridiculous in price. Plus your have to buy all their products which are way, way overpriced it's a joke.

Do your research take it from me their are way better places out there for Quality systems with NO SIGNING OF CONTRACTS. STAY AWAY FROM HAIRCLUB OF HAUPPAUGE !

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

@Anonymous

They kept telling me that she broke her ankle and she could not stand. Anyway to reach her?

A phone number or e-mail address?

I really enjoyed the cuts she used to give me. Thank you

@Anonymous

She blocked you for harassing her

This place is run by Crumbs who has a couple of unhealthy women working as stylists. I felt bad for them so i continued to stay.I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Many years i suffered going here till i found a new Solution.

I can finally feel good again about where i'm having my hair done and how my money is handled monthly.Dont be fooled by Hanks of Hauppauge. They are not legitimate in hair loss Salon Services.

no ofrecen planes de jubilación ni beneficios de salud, como los centros corporativos de clubes para el cabello, no se especializan en el cabello español o étnico

Hair club of Hauppauge is thrashManagement Owners-Employee's

@Anonymous

This is coming from a former employee who was terminated , she has many issues don't mind her negative responses

Their is an employee who was fired for many different reasons writing unfavorable reviews on the web , If you have any doubts visit the Hair club of Hauppauge and judge for yourself

The owners sons gets his friends to write good reviews on Hair club of Hauppauge. Place sucks.

IF anyone ever had any concerns or issues they can always go to management of the Hauppauge center, They are on top of everything and will address any concerns that clients have they treat their clients like family...

I Have been a member of Hair Club Hauppauge for several years and I can tell you they always go out of the way to make sure my hair always looks its best. The staff is amazing and the product is awesome.

Since I got my hair back I have been a different person it was the best decision I ever made, and I always look forward to going back and getting my hair serviced. If anyone is unsure go in for a consultation and see for yourself.

try HAIRYPLACEMENT.com

great gal doing great hair at a great price!!

This should be called "RIP OFF CLUB of Hauppauge". Deceitful, unprofessional, practices from day one.

They *** you into a contract and the quality of the products and services is unbelievable. STAY AWAY, find another reputable company.

Hair Club Reviews