East Setauket, New York
1.5K views

All that's important to them is the money !!! They will give you every excuse in the book to defend their poor quality toupee instead of giving you the quality system you are paying for and I mean PAYING for.

If your not happy with their service , their answer is to upgrade to the best or the gold or platinum service which is ridiculous in price. Plus your have to buy all their products which are way, way overpriced it's a joke.

Do your research take it from me their are way better places out there for Quality systems with NO SIGNING OF CONTRACTS. STAY AWAY FROM HAIRCLUB OF HAUPPAUGE !

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hair club of Hauppauge has the Best stylist and best hair loss solutions in Long Island , Since I have been a client, I feel better and look better and found my smile , see Hank and Bob

HairClub of Hauppauge has been in business over 25 years I have been a client for over 20 of them they are the best

HairClub of Hauppauge has the best stylist around , don't be fooled by reading these stupid comments by fired employees

Don't be fooled by pissed off consumer they let former employees write what ever they want

Hair Club of Hauppauge is awesome

Nobodys laughing *** nobody likes u

THE PERSON WHO KEEPS WRITING THE SAME AN POST IS SICK, SHE IS BIPOLAR AND HAS NO LIFE, WHEN THE POLICE CATCH UP TO YOU AND IM GOING TO BE THE ONE LAUGHING , GET A LIFE

@AN

U get a life

The owner has his sons running this place. They try to use big words to sound super sophisticated the sink was broke while I was member here broke hairstyling chairs they had me in in both rooms.

Far cry from a sophisticated salon. To much flirting the entire time from the old operators . They are something out of the 80's. I walked out each time with the typical toupee sitting on top of my head look with no style.

My daughters laughed at me saying it looked like a dead squirrel sitting on top of my head. Everybody that worked there really try to work you for a tip. I paid them over 15,000 finally I got confident paid them to cancel to just get rid of these people. Now I have absolutely very little hair and I've never felt so good in many years.

They are such a group of scammers. Desperation in hank voicemails to keep me as member.

Very itchy smelly little rug that they can know longer tug. Buyer beware

This place is so old Fashioned the quality of hair is next to nothing. The managers shmooze you.

Both Hank and bob talk past you as if your a child. They consider all the clients as having emotional loneliness problems and it's not the poor quality hair the clients are really unsatisfied about. Hank is a know it all. Hes a moron.

Place is dirty. Staff are constantly fighting with the owners always a unhappy stylist underpaid and overworked

@Anonymous

This is coming from a person who is bi polar and very dangerous , she has no life

These false items all came from the same IP address and is in Suffolk PD Hands

Pissed off consumer, should not allow former employees write horrible things about the staff , they are irresponsible to allow posts like this. Police were notified about these horrendous posts,

#1619829

THESE REVIEWS ARE BEING DONE BY A FORMER EMPLOYEE WHO IS VERY UNSTABLE Type your message here

B RIP

Bobby is bad luck.Dont go to this guy. He will lie to you till hes blue in the face saying that the hair lasts forever just to get OVER 5000 dollars out of me and no refund.

The glued on toupee fell apart the same month. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!

Carmella is obsessed with this place Twisted control is her aim She put glue in my mothers Blowdryer when she worked here p/t Glue also on the floor near my moms styling chair it stuck to her shoes - let the air out of my moms car tires followed my mom home from work Then stalked her at her new job then business She has nothing else to hold onto but this place the owner liked my mother till she was hired She's everything she said my mother was She thrives off creating craziness so she can be the hero in someone's eyes Sick twisted girl looks like still- dont it ever get old Carmella

Carmella will be fine she was not fired , I wish the person who wrote these horrible posts will get on with her life. It is so sad ....

@anonymous 12

Yes so true her name is Maria and she used to cut my hair I made a mistake and gave her my number she harassed me nonstop and told me she keeps writing all these fake reviews Maria move on you were fired two years ago get a life !

Carmella was fired for given clients ***