East Setauket, New York
1.5K views

All that's important to them is the money !!! They will give you every excuse in the book to defend their poor quality toupee instead of giving you the quality system you are paying for and I mean PAYING for.

If your not happy with their service , their answer is to upgrade to the best or the gold or platinum service which is ridiculous in price. Plus your have to buy all their products which are way, way overpriced it's a joke.

Do your research take it from me their are way better places out there for Quality systems with NO SIGNING OF CONTRACTS. STAY AWAY FROM HAIRCLUB OF HAUPPAUGE !

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Pissed off consumer, should not allow former employees write horrible things about the staff , they are irresponsible to allow posts like this. Police were notified about these horrendous posts,

#1619829

THESE REVIEWS ARE BEING DONE BY A FORMER EMPLOYEE WHO IS VERY UNSTABLE Type your message here

B RIP

Bobby is bad luck.Dont go to this guy. He will lie to you till hes blue in the face saying that the hair lasts forever just to get OVER 5000 dollars out of me and no refund.

The glued on toupee fell apart the same month. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!

Carmella is obsessed with this place Twisted control is her aim She put glue in my mothers Blowdryer when she worked here p/t Glue also on the floor near my moms styling chair it stuck to her shoes - let the air out of my moms car tires followed my mom home from work Then stalked her at her new job then business She has nothing else to hold onto but this place the owner liked my mother till she was hired She's everything she said my mother was She thrives off creating craziness so she can be the hero in someone's eyes Sick twisted girl looks like still- dont it ever get old Carmella

Carmella will be fine she was not fired , I wish the person who wrote these horrible posts will get on with her life. It is so sad ....

to anonymous 12 #1563360

Yes so true her name is Maria and she used to cut my hair I made a mistake and gave her my number she harassed me nonstop and told me she keeps writing all these fake reviews Maria move on you were fired two years ago get a life !

Carmella was fired for given clients ***

to Anonymous #1555371

They kept telling me that she broke her ankle and she could not stand. Anyway to reach her?

A phone number or e-mail address?

I really enjoyed the cuts she used to give me. Thank you

to Anonymous #1557739

She blocked you for harassing her

This place is run by Crumbs who has a couple of unhealthy women working as stylists. I felt bad for them so i continued to stay.I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Many years i suffered going here till i found a new Solution.

I can finally feel good again about where i'm having my hair done and how my money is handled monthly.Dont be fooled by Hanks of Hauppauge. They are not legitimate in hair loss Salon Services.

no ofrecen planes de jubilación ni beneficios de salud, como los centros corporativos de clubes para el cabello, no se especializan en el cabello español o étnico

Hair club of Hauppauge is thrashManagement Owners-Employee's

to Anonymous #1496431

This is coming from a former employee who was terminated , she has many issues don't mind her negative responses

Their is an employee who was fired for many different reasons writing unfavorable reviews on the web , If you have any doubts visit the Hair club of Hauppauge and judge for yourself

The owners sons gets his friends to write good reviews on Hair club of Hauppauge. Place sucks.

IF anyone ever had any concerns or issues they can always go to management of the Hauppauge center, They are on top of everything and will address any concerns that clients have they treat their clients like family...

I Have been a member of Hair Club Hauppauge for several years and I can tell you they always go out of the way to make sure my hair always looks its best. The staff is amazing and the product is awesome.

Since I got my hair back I have been a different person it was the best decision I ever made, and I always look forward to going back and getting my hair serviced. If anyone is unsure go in for a consultation and see for yourself.

New York, New York, United States #1273033

try HAIRYPLACEMENT.com

great gal doing great hair at a great price!!

Sag Harbor, New York, United States #1238590

This should be called "RIP OFF CLUB of Hauppauge". Deceitful, unprofessional, practices from day one.

They *** you into a contract and the quality of the products and services is unbelievable. STAY AWAY, find another reputable company.