New York, New York

The Hair Club has no sense of business integrity. Their sales persons are liars, who lure customers to sign an agreement with promises for refunding if clients are not satisfied with the service. If you are not satisfied, the refund becomes impossible. Once you signed the agreement and paid money, the sales persons or client representatives disappeared immediately. They never respond your phone calls and never return your voicemail messages.

The contract of $3500 (cost plus sales tax) for 12 services and supplies is really fraud. What you get for $300 per service and supply? The service is basically shampooing and conditioning, plus 5 minus scalp massage. The supplies are shampoo, conditioner, Minoxidil topical solution, and 30 tablets of vitamins, which are all wrapped in a black trash bag.

They have no research to support its products, and all products just purchased from drug store and labeled with EXIT. The only thing worked is the Minoxidil topical solution, but you can get it easily for $16/bottle from Rogaine. For CVS brand, you can get three bottles for $16. I tried both CVS and Rogaine, the one Hair Club offered is definitely from CVS brand because the liquid appears yellow.

My entire experience with Hair Club is cheated and fooled, to say the least.

Comments

I'm satisfied and I look much younger then I did before

The treatments Hair Club provides worked for me and I am very happy.

a company exists to solve a problem. yes, they charge for it.

The comment by Paul is 100% correct and true.HAIR CLUB IS NOTHING BUT A CHEAP WIG THAT WILL COST YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO BUY AND MAINTAIN WHILE NEVER LOOKING NATURAL AND NEVER BEING YOUR REAL HAIR.

Wow the comment below would be laughable if it was not such a DISGUSTING LIE.A pleasant atmosphere WOW either you work for this poor excuse for a business or you are the one with "distorted logic"

Hair Club is * * * FIVE STARS * * !

Re: Comment from Paul, "NEWS FLASH" listed below.

First of all, you're never going to have a FULL head of hair like you were when you were twelve.

Secondly, if you have taken the time, (obviously you haven't), to inquire, unless you live in Hollywood and have a personal makeup artist and stylists, then your options are limited for a quality topically applied hair system.

Hair Club uses real human hair, and provides a great quality system and a pleasant professional atmosphere and environment.

Hair Club - One of the only, quality minded alternatives for effective, reasonable hair replacement systems.

I'm with some of the other, positive comments listed herein. Listen, if you have done any investigation at all, the viable solutions for hair loss are truly limited at best. For a "topical system" such as what the Hari Club can offer, the quality and service is unsurpassed; I know; I investigated and experienced the entire industry of hair replacement systems many years ago.

You either have it three ways, transplants, attempts at chemical induced restorative attempts via Rogaine, etc, or a integrated hair system.

Those who think that other quality alternatives exist are in a state of denial.

I have hormonal hair thinning due to menapause and a thyroid condition. I spent over $3,000 and 12 months for treatments with no discernable difference.

Now the only way to "recoup" my investment is to apply it to a transplant and spend $7,000 more, or get a hairpiece which I'm not interested in. What a ripoff!

Yes it is real A REAL RIPOFF AND WASTE OF YOUR MONEY.If you do not believe the negative comments people have wrote about this "company" just go into one of their offices and see how these sales people act you think a car salesman is sleezy and high pressure just wait till you meet the staff at ANY hair club office.MY ADVICE AS A VICTIM OF THESE SCAM ARTIST IS NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.

Me and my two friends have been thinking of going to hair club for men but what i have been hearing is not encouraging. Why? i thought i'ts real.

NEWS FLASH you do not have a full head of hair again after going to hair scam.You have a cheap wig glued to your head that will cost you thousands of dollars to buy and maintain while never looking natural and never being your REAL HAIR.

Hair club helped me. Look, if you're bald and you like it, don't go.

If you want to have a full head of hair again. Go to Hair Club. It's pretty simple.

I'm very happy. I look better then I ever have.

Made it affordable??? WHAT A JOKE!!! This sy who is the founder of hair club is just the typical *** man out to take advantage of others.If you do not believe the complaints about this SCAM company just stop by one of their offices and be prepared for an experience 10 times worse than ANY car salesman.

I feel great! I look 15 years younger. Hairclub made it all happen. and they made it affordable!

Non surgical is the way to go, no pain and alot of gain!

Ty Sy U the man

I had a pattern of hair loss and hair club helped me. Thanks

by far one of THEEE most "car sales-men" sales company around...STAY AWAY WHAT A FREAKIN' JOKE!!! ask about cost b4 they deceit u too!!

I happen to think that Hair Club is awesome. I went in, not knowing what to expect and now I have a full head of hair.

I could care less how they did it. I have a full head of hair now and I am happy.

Yes I totally agree with the complaints about hair club or should Call them scam club, I didn't grew any hair but sure loose my money. :?

Just as one of the comments on this site said Hair club employees you owe this site for advertising.Considering this is a site where the majority of comments are saying what a scam,joke,ripoff,etc.this company is yet out of nowhere all these positive comments pop up.VERY STRANGE

I love my hair and I think Hair Club does a great job. I'm very happy