New York, New York

The Hair Club has no sense of business integrity. Their sales persons are liars, who lure customers to sign an agreement with promises for refunding if clients are not satisfied with the service. If you are not satisfied, the refund becomes impossible. Once you signed the agreement and paid money, the sales persons or client representatives disappeared immediately. They never respond your phone calls and never return your voicemail messages.

The contract of $3500 (cost plus sales tax) for 12 services and supplies is really fraud. What you get for $300 per service and supply? The service is basically shampooing and conditioning, plus 5 minus scalp massage. The supplies are shampoo, conditioner, Minoxidil topical solution, and 30 tablets of vitamins, which are all wrapped in a black trash bag.

They have no research to support its products, and all products just purchased from drug store and labeled with EXIT. The only thing worked is the Minoxidil topical solution, but you can get it easily for $16/bottle from Rogaine. For CVS brand, you can get three bottles for $16. I tried both CVS and Rogaine, the one Hair Club offered is definitely from CVS brand because the liquid appears yellow.

My entire experience with Hair Club is cheated and fooled, to say the least.

Comments

You cannot regow hair. Once it is dead, it is gone for good. If you want a full head of hair, you need to either have surgery or go with biomatrix.

My name is Harry but I was bald. Ironic?

I now have a full head of hair and I love it. Stop thinking about it and just do it.

I think it is"Wondering"

Is this the same procedure that celebrities use? They always look good.

I have a full head of hair now. Bottom line.

Nothing else to say. I look better now then I did with the patches of hair I was clinging to on the top of my head.

I was sold when I saw how good my consultants hair looked. I didn't care what they did or how they did it.

As long as my hair looked lik his, I wanted in.

I think my hair looks even better then his did. I love it. I was young and going bald. I have a full head of hair now and I look and feel great.

Who cares how it was done? I would have paid 3 times more then what I did.

I love my hair. Thanks Hair Club.

This site is driven by competitors. Look at all of the other ads claiming to "regrow your hair"

I don't care what anyone says, I love Hair Club.

My hair looks great. I was someone that had surgery and was miserable.

I went to hair club with the biomatrix and I no longer have the plugs showing.

I'm very happy I did this. Best thing I ever did for myself.

I hate it! I lost more hair with that *** glue they put on your hair!

If I didn't have low self esteem now I do have low self esteem! I hate it!

I hate it!! I would never go back and never recommend nobody to go to that hair club ***.

One comment on here says it all.HAIR CLUB IS NOTHING BUT A CHEAP WIG THAT WILL COST YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WHILE NEVER LOOKING REAL OR NATURAL AND NEVER BEING YOUR REAL HAIR.DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS SCAM.

Thanks Hair Club. I could care less about what this site says.

I know this works and I love it.

I'm dating more now then I did before. That's all I can say.

Very very dissatisfied and would really love to have my $3500 back. Makes me want to do something really bad to them.

So you say having a cheap wig glued to your head worked for you.This *** does not work for anyone.You people who work for this"company" should be ashamed of yourselves for working for a company that only survives by taking advantage of others.DO NOT GIVE THESE SCAM ARTIST YOUR MONEY.

So you say having a cheap wig glued to your head worked for you.This *** does not "work" for anyone its just a ripoff and you people who work for this "company" should be ashamed of yourselves for working for a company that only survives by taking advantage of others.DO NOT GIVE THESE SCAM ARTIST YOUR MONEY!!!!!

It worked for me

This company and its CHEAPLY MADE,POOR QUALITY,VERY NOTICEABLE WIG are nothing but a sick sad joke.People do not be fooled by this "company" or the people who work for it.Just like one of the other comments on here said "hair club" is nothing but a cheaply made poor quality WIG that will cost you thousands of dollars to buy and maintain while NEVER looking natural and never being your real hair.Do not be fooled by this SCAM company or "product" and do not give these *** artist your money.

My hair looks great. Thanks HC

I used to wear topical treatments in on my scalp to mask the bald area. I wasn't fooling anybody and it was so much work.

Never again.

I went to Hair Club and they really came through for me. I love wearing my hair back in a ponytail and now I can do so without any worry.

All I can say is that this worked for me. I saw this site before I went in for consultation.

I was really scared to go in. I am so glad that I did. All of my expectations were met and I look better then I ever have.

It's not even about looking younger, I just feel like I got my life back. Thank you Hair Club.

This company exists to take advantage of dumb people who allow themselves to be taken advantage of by a HIGH PREESURE WIG SALESMAN.