New York, New York

The Hair Club has no sense of business integrity. Their sales persons are liars, who lure customers to sign an agreement with promises for refunding if clients are not satisfied with the service. If you are not satisfied, the refund becomes impossible. Once you signed the agreement and paid money, the sales persons or client representatives disappeared immediately. They never respond your phone calls and never return your voicemail messages.

The contract of $3500 (cost plus sales tax) for 12 services and supplies is really fraud. What you get for $300 per service and supply? The service is basically shampooing and conditioning, plus 5 minus scalp massage. The supplies are shampoo, conditioner, Minoxidil topical solution, and 30 tablets of vitamins, which are all wrapped in a black trash bag.

They have no research to support its products, and all products just purchased from drug store and labeled with EXIT. The only thing worked is the Minoxidil topical solution, but you can get it easily for $16/bottle from Rogaine. For CVS brand, you can get three bottles for $16. I tried both CVS and Rogaine, the one Hair Club offered is definitely from CVS brand because the liquid appears yellow.

My entire experience with Hair Club is cheated and fooled, to say the least.

Comments

Why is it that everytime someone writes something nice about hc, people say it's fake?

I do NOT work for the company.

I am a client. Have been for years. And I am very happy.

Seems to be a lot of ads for pills and combs that claim to regrow hair.

You telling me that's real? You trying to say that's not a scam?

Does anyone know if Ben Affleck went to Hair Club? I heard a rumor that he did? His hair looks good.

What these crooks are doing is common on sites like this.They think by employees posting fake stories that they will fool more IDIOTS to come waste money on a wig glued to their head.These positive stories are not real its just employees of the scam company hair club.Look all over the NET research what this scam company is and what a waste of money it is.Do not allow yourself to be taken advantage of like so many others.

You fools that work for this SCAM JOKE COMPANY FOOL NO ONE.ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE KNOWS THAT THE "HAIR CLUB" IS A RIPOFF AND JOKE AND FRAUD.I challenge anyone who is thnking about this scam company or getting a wig glued to your head from hair club to research online and look at the countless complaints all over the net about this SCAM COMPANY AND "PRODUCT" AND DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF LIKE SO MANY OTHERS HAVE BY THIS RIPOFF,SCAM,FRAUD,GROUP THAT CALL THEMSELVES A BUSINESS AND ANSWER TO THE NAME OF HAIR CLUB.

Anyone who has been a victim of this SCAM company knows what a sad joke it is.EMPLOYEES you fool no one by posting these FAKE stories saying how great this *** is.

My confidence has never been higher. I look better then I did 10 years ago.

erjerof heruifherifj erjkhif hjbcei diopuherwui jbjbhfi roiuhf jhbuihfrhiehfiwer oiuewrhfioerbfwioex oi iweh fioehoeibgfwohxoi xfhreifherp f pgrioeughf xorgiurgio 4h gotr4h rxroiguhg twch ghtiughthgtuigh crgrhtrhtr pui3j89p2uoi0up xfdifh5iu76894jt cviou9568

I was going bald and worried about how I would look in my wedding pictures. Those pictures are forever.

HC came to the rescue. They bent over backwards to make sure I looked good for my special day.

I even invited my stylist to the wedding, and not to do my hair, as a guest. That's how much she means to me.

Picture this smiley face with hair and that's me now!

WITH A NAME LIKE MINE, I NEED TO LOOK GOOD. MY PARENTS SCREWED ME FROM THE MOMENT I WAS BORN.

THEN I STARTED TO LOSE MY HAIR. EVEN WORSE. I WAS VERY NERVOUS ABOUT GOING TO HAIR CLUB BUT I AM SO GLAD THAT I DID.

I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK. ESTATIC IS THE BEST WAY TO EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL NOW.

Thank you Hair Club. That's all I want to say.

Thank you. Couldn't be happier!

I was used to having long hair like in the 80's but then it all fell out. Now I have a shorter style but it never looked right because I was bald.

I am so happy that I went to hair club. I really look and feel younger.

Best thing I have ever done. No regrest here.

My hairline looks natural. My stylist was very helpful, patient, and considerate to what I was going through.

I lost my hair due to cancer treatments. Not anymore. I better then I even did before.

I am so grateful to Hair Club. Thank you

I have no idea what you're talking about.I got my hair 2 days ago,and I'm completely satisfied.Hair Club took care of me very,very well,and the hair itself was awesome.

Do not go to hair club you will regret it.

I'm thinking about visiting Hair Club but these comments are truly confusing. Now I don't know what to do.

I really want my hair back.

I've tried Rogain, Propecia, Fallicare, Avodart and some "hair growing shampoes" and over 14 years nothing has worked. What should I do?

No complaints here. Better then the comb over I was doing. I'm happy.

Thank you Hairclub. My hair looks great and I am excited about the new me!