The Hair Club has no sense of business integrity. Their sales persons are liars, who lure customers to sign an agreement with promises for refunding if clients are not satisfied with the service. If you are not satisfied, the refund becomes impossible. Once you signed the agreement and paid money, the sales persons or client representatives disappeared immediately. They never respond your phone calls and never return your voicemail messages.

The contract of $3500 (cost plus sales tax) for 12 services and supplies is really fraud. What you get for $300 per service and supply? The service is basically shampooing and conditioning, plus 5 minus scalp massage. The supplies are shampoo, conditioner, Minoxidil topical solution, and 30 tablets of vitamins, which are all wrapped in a black trash bag.

They have no research to support its products, and all products just purchased from drug store and labeled with EXIT. The only thing worked is the Minoxidil topical solution, but you can get it easily for $16/bottle from Rogaine. For CVS brand, you can get three bottles for $16. I tried both CVS and Rogaine, the one Hair Club offered is definitely from CVS brand because the liquid appears yellow.

My entire experience with Hair Club is cheated and fooled, to say the least.

Comments

#319708

Losing my hair was the single most devastating thing that has ever happened to me. I'm sure it's difficult to deal with for a man, but for a woman, it's unbearable.

I must have cried everyday while I was going through this.

I am so happy I found hair club. Sites like this make me sick. I see so many people that need this service and I was one of them.

They halped me. I am happy.

I was scammed by the office in Raleigh North carolina.I agreed to have this "thing" glued to my head.This lasted for 4 months I took this BS off myself at home.People please do not allow yourselves to be scammed by these criminals.I still have the wig that was glued to my head from "hair club" I looked at it the other day and thought how *** I was for falling for such a obvious scam.I was scammed by this ripoff company in the year 2000.I can not believe that there are still people that allow themselves to be taken advantage of by this bunch of crooks.There are so many obvious signs that this (so called) business is a scam.

What these crooks are doing is common on sites like this.They think by employees posting fake stories that they will fool more IDIOTS to come waste money on a wig glued to their head.These positive stories are not real its just employees of the scam company hair club.Look all over the NET research what this scam company is and what a waste of money it is.Do not allow yourself to be taken advantage of like so many others.

Thank you Hair Club. I spent too much time miserable with how I looked.

No more.

I got my life back now. Never been happier or felt better about myself.

I love having hair again. I look good and I feel good. Thank you Hair Club for Men

Look, if you like being bald, then stay bald. Why go to weight watchers if you like being fat?

I'm glad I went to hair club. I had realistic expectations. I see some people *** on here and you look foolish. Get a life.

Everything was explained to me. It made sense.

I have hair now. Pretty *** simple.

I look better then I have in years. Very satisfied. My goals were met in a very big way.

I love what HAIR CLUB did for me. Estatic.

It's not easy being a bald woman. I went to hc 4 years ago and it was the best decision I ever made.

I love my stylist and I love having hair to style. I don't care if it's not mine or how they had to do it.

I have hair now. That's all I care about and I am excited about it.

I'm glad I did it too. I agree with some people have said on this site, how can we take this site for real when their are ads posted ALL OVER IT that claim to regow hair?

That's not possible. I think this site was just created to bash a good company. Hasn't hair club been around for like 40 years?

If everything said on this site was true, wouldn't it be closed down for fraud a long time ago?

I look better with hair. Thanks Hair Club

I see so many mixed reviews. All I can say is that I am happy I did this.

I look better and feel better about myself. I really do. It was a good confidence builder getting my hair back.

I guess it's not for everyone. Is for me though.

@kay...You should take this wig off your head yourself.I did mine myself all you need to do is use more of the glue remover they gave you.You should go buy a full wig.You can get one for maybe 3 or $400.00.I allowed these scam artist to scam me for about 4 months and then I took this shameful looking "thing" off my head.I felt so much better once I could wash my head again and the best feeling was knowing that these criminals would not be getting any more of my money.The most important thing is to get the word out about what a JOKE this (so called) business is so others do not get scammed.

I wish to GOD I had researched online before I let them shave my head and GLUE A WIG ON ME. Then tell me to thank the Lord for letting me look so beautiful???

I told them I prayed and asked forgiveness to the Lord for not accepting myself for the way he made me. Hair Club totally lied to me and I lost almost everything because it is costing me now over $4000/year to maintain a somewhat normal appearance until my shaved head grows back. I am a woman by the way..

If anyone wants to join me against them seriously.. contact me at kdmcguire@yahoo.com

Chris.. please contact me @ kdmcguire@yahoo.com I have been the ultimate victim of hair club.

I have not done anything about it because I had no choice as they shaved my head leading me to believe they needed to '

"cut my hair short" in order to incorporate the "hair into my own".. That was over a year ago and not only did they not tell me they were going to shave me bald... after they did it is when they told me it would cost me $300/mo. and if I wanted more real results I now pay $4oo/mo.

I haven't done anything because if they refuse me I am bald and my hair grows slow and I would be devastated to go around with no hair. My hair was simply thinning on the temples.. I have pictures.. they had no right to take a pair of shears and shave down the middle of my head ....

THEN tell me not to look and I would love it. If they would have explained before I would not have let them do that. I also learned after the fact that they could have braided my hair and I could have had the option to get rid of it if I had wanted... but not if they shaved my head.

This was the worse nightmare I have ever been through and I very nearly took my own life over it the first night. Hair club does not care. They tricked me into having to pay for years until my hair grows back and I don't know what to do.

I am hoping someone else can join me in fighting this... Thanks!

Vanity, woe i say to the vanity. If you dont have hair so what!!

If you think you need hair for people to accept you, you dont. Remember there are men out here with no arms or legs or burned all over their bodies because of the wars, and here you are wanting hair.

Accept yourself as you are, your hair LOSS is because you are actually MORE manly than the rest of us with hair. (read the medical facts on testorone)

I got my hair back 13 years ago. I am a loyal client and passionate about what this company has done for me. Thanks

Changed my life. I am excited about having hair again.

I don't care how it was done. All I care about is how good I look.

I feel great. No regrets!!

So many ads on this site for companies that claim to regrow hair doesn't seem to be very reliable.