New York, New York

The Hair Club has no sense of business integrity. Their sales persons are liars, who lure customers to sign an agreement with promises for refunding if clients are not satisfied with the service. If you are not satisfied, the refund becomes impossible. Once you signed the agreement and paid money, the sales persons or client representatives disappeared immediately. They never respond your phone calls and never return your voicemail messages.

The contract of $3500 (cost plus sales tax) for 12 services and supplies is really fraud. What you get for $300 per service and supply? The service is basically shampooing and conditioning, plus 5 minus scalp massage. The supplies are shampoo, conditioner, Minoxidil topical solution, and 30 tablets of vitamins, which are all wrapped in a black trash bag.

They have no research to support its products, and all products just purchased from drug store and labeled with EXIT. The only thing worked is the Minoxidil topical solution, but you can get it easily for $16/bottle from Rogaine. For CVS brand, you can get three bottles for $16. I tried both CVS and Rogaine, the one Hair Club offered is definitely from CVS brand because the liquid appears yellow.

My entire experience with Hair Club is cheated and fooled, to say the least.

Comments

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca
to Brian Toronto, Ontario, Canada #586317

how much you get paid to sit on your butt and post positive comments?

What these crooks are doing is common on sites like this.They think by employees posting fake stories that they will fool more IDIOTS to come waste money on a wig glued to their head.These positive stories are not real its just employees of the scam company hair club.Look all over the NET research what this scam company is and what a waste of money it is.Do not allow yourself to be taken advantage of like so many others.

EXT worked for me. It was slow but my hair looks so much better

I did the e.x.t. program and I LOVED it.

No doubt about it. It wasn't like an over night sensation like I was hoping but it was worth the wait. The staff was pleasant and I love my stylist.

I'm telling every woman that if you are losing your hair, don't wait. This works.

Thanks to Hair Club I got my life back!!!!

I look younger now and I am very happy. Getting more dates too.

I for one am very happy I went to Hair Club. I recently lost about 75lbs and felt really good about myself.

But something was still missing. My hair. So I went to Hair Club and did something about it. I have never felt better.

I feel complete now. Getting my hair back along with the weight loss, I couldn't be happier. Sites like this upset me. Shame on you for trashing a great company.

If they are bad, how have they been in business for like 5o something years? I happen to know that they help so many people.

I feel like a woman should. I can't thank HAIRCLUB enough. I am beyond satisfied.

I have such fine, straight hair and I wasn't sure if hair clubs could make this work. THEY DID.

I am so happy. Thank you

I wasn't sure they could help women of color. I am so glad I went in. My hair has never looked better.

Look at all the ads on this site. HELLO!!!

I'm happy I got my hair back.

I look and feel better. Hair Club has been around for 50 years (or something like that) They must be doing something right?

I used the EXT program and all my expectations were met. I am extremely satisfied.

I used the EXT program and I must say, my hair looks great. Hair Club was honest with me from the start.

Nothing new grew back but the areas that were thin are much fuller now. My ponytail is so much thicker now.

I'm beyond satisfied. All of my expectations were met.

#320060

#319715

I wasn't sure if Hair Club could help women of color but I am a believer now. My hairline was destroyed because of braids and chemical treatments.

I couldn't even go to Church anymore. Anywhere I went I had to have a cover over my head. It wasn't right.

No one should have to feel this way.

I have never been happier. Thank you Hair Club

#319712

It's not easy getting jobs as a professional dancer with a bald spot in your frontal hairline. I didn't even want to leave the house.

Hair Club for Women saved my life.

My career is where it should be once again. I have the confidence I did before I started to lose my hair.