3.1K views

Hair Club For Men's "consultant" is nothing but a trashy, smooth-talking salesperson. In the so-called "free consultation", I was informed that their awesome product was not a wig.

Like an ***, I let the "consultant" rush me into signing their rip-off contract.

When their amazing product arrived, it was nothing but a cheap, obviously fake wig stuffed in an envelope!! By the way, she did not tell me that they were going to shave my existing hair till AFTER I was dubbed into signing. What a scam!!

I intend to fight this outrage because I'm not dissatisfied, I was just ripped-off.

Comments

Special thanks to my hair stylist Tracy. My hair looks amazing. I am very happy I went to hair club.

Why would anyone pay thousands of dollars for vitamins or a 50 dollar cheap wig????That is what you get with this scam company one of these 2 things or both.Either way your being ripped off.

I used the ext program/treatment and my hair looks great as well. I have no complaints.

The products worked for me. It took awhile but my hair looks great.

My expectations were met becuase they were realistic.

I know I couldn't grow a full head of hair, but my hair is fuller, thicker, and way better then it was before. No doubt about it.

What these crooks are doing is common on sites like this.They think by employees posting fake stories that they will fool more IDIOTS to come waste money on a wig glued to their head.These positive stories are not real its just employees of the scam company hair club.Look all over the NET research what this scam company is and what a waste of money it is.Do not allow yourself to be taken advantage of like so many others.

#320059

#319719

I love my wavy hair. It's back, it looks great, and that's all I care about.

#319717

Thank you HC. I love how my hair looks now. You guys and gals are amazing.

Regarding the ads on here - they are not hand picked to show up while you're reading about Hair Club. The ads displayed are chosen as a result of content on the page.

If you were to go view a review of an automotive repair business, you'd likely see automotive related ads. So because the ads displayed are selected dynamically and based on page content, there is no truth in blaming the site itself or the people who administrate it.

I'm thanful and grateful To my stylist Angie. She did a wonderful job.

I heard that Ben Affleck got his hair done at Hair Club. Does anyone know if that's true? His hair looks pretty good.

My hair looks just like Brad Pitt's in Fight Club now. I was bald before and I looked at least 15 years older.

This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself. I back this company 100%

So many lies on this site. Hair Club NEVER shaved my head.

NEVER. They never even asked me to.

Look, I went to them because I hated to be bald. I am no longer bald.

I don't care what they had to do or how it had to be done. I have a full head of hair now and I am very happy.

to Mary Canada, Kentucky, United States #654697

They don't ask the woman to shave their heads FACT! I'm glad that you are happy but the horror stories here are very real,I know first hand because I use to work there!

so while there mayt be some that love the HC there are far many others that have been scammed by the bait and switch! Be glad that its working for and have a great day,enjoy your over priced lace wig!

The products worked for me. It takes time but yes, they do work.