3.1K views

Hair Club For Men's "consultant" is nothing but a trashy, smooth-talking salesperson. In the so-called "free consultation", I was informed that their awesome product was not a wig.

Like an ***, I let the "consultant" rush me into signing their rip-off contract.

When their amazing product arrived, it was nothing but a cheap, obviously fake wig stuffed in an envelope!! By the way, she did not tell me that they were going to shave my existing hair till AFTER I was dubbed into signing. What a scam!!

I intend to fight this outrage because I'm not dissatisfied, I was just ripped-off.

Comments

I feel better about myself. I'm glad I got my hair back

I love my hair!!!!!!! Thanks HAIR CLUB!!

Just to make this clear, I am not employed at Hair Club. It's funny how everyone that writes something nice "MUST WORK THERE" Not true.

I see alot of advertisments for other hair loss products on this site. An agenda maybe?

Look, I'm happy and I am satisfied. My hair looks better then it ever has.

I got my hair back with the biometrics procedure and I am beyond satisfied. I know going into this what I was to expect.

My consultant was very upfront and I felt very comfortable with him. Sure I was scared at first but I am so happy I did this.

I look beetr with hair then I ever did bald. Thanks HAIR CLUB.

Forget this site. I am very satisfied.

hcm is the worst decision i ever made,does anyone know of any problems with the staten island center?

HCM has one goal , to sell their watered down products . they could care less if the hair system ordered fits or not, they will put it on your head and tell you it looks great, last time i was there i was told i complain too much and should seek therapy, love paying 400 a month , disgusted how i look and told i should seek therapy for my constant complaining. this from a stylist who cant get a job anywhere else

Cry me a river. y'all knew it was a scam but steadly did it y'all are *** with low self esteem :cry :p

Haha all of you are *** why would you do this i'm going to go bald and i don;'t care what people say y'all people should be laughed at *** :p :grin

i am a hairclub member not long ago. i was thinking the same thing that is was a riff off .

i paid less than 3000 dollars because my hair is long, then they dont inform u what will happen next and i dont even know that u will pay for the maintenance of ur hair . shampoo, like overall service . they will fix the glue into ur hair. and after 2 days u have to comeback and have them fixed again because the adhesive is showing.

im struggling how to make it not look fake. imagine , the reason why i went there to resolve my problem about getting bald , now more problem, paying too much after the first plan and everymonth u still have to pay to maintain the hair. and one more thing, when they replace your hair , u cant keep the wig. can u belive that ?

so for those people reading my complaint this is all true , im saying this for u guys to be aware of what the hairclub do.

its better to have a extension attach to ur head or a wig that u can remove it and clean it your own without paying too much. save your money !!!!!!

I went to HCFM and had hair grafts implanted. Eight months later the results I see in the mirror are not up to par with what my expectations were going in. My advise to anyone considering such a procedure is to ask plenty of questions and do lots of research!

totallyticked

I wish that I had came over here and BBB site before I looked into HMC in Chicago, what a sad joke for a hair club company!!!

I thought they had hair transplant procedures, the manager even admitted,with a attitude they charged all that money to pay for their commercials!!!

I will see today if my bank will reverse charges, I told HMC at least 3 times I want my money back! He (manager) acts as if the "professional" hairdressers will satisfied my dis-satisfactions, Never do! They really do not know what their hair wise, but they Do know they are a ripoff company! I can tell by their reactions and incompetency!!

They did me right. I don't care what this site has to say.

What these crooks are doing is common on sites like this.They think by employees posting fake stories that they will fool more IDIOTS to come waste money on a wig glued to their head.These positive stories are not real its just employees of the scam company hair club.Look all over the NET research what this scam company is and what a waste of money it is.Do not allow yourself to be taken advantage of like so many others.

Why would anyone pay thousands of dollars for vitamins or a 50 dollar cheap wig????That is what you get with this scam company one of these 2 things or both.Either way your being ripped off.

I used the ext program/treatment and my hair looks great as well. I have no complaints.

The products worked for me. It took awhile but my hair looks great.

My expectations were met becuase they were realistic.

I know I couldn't grow a full head of hair, but my hair is fuller, thicker, and way better then it was before. No doubt about it.