Mamaroneck, New York
2K views

Hair club is definitely a big rip off and a scam. Initially when I went there for my free consultation, I was rushed to sign a contract which was not fully explained to me.

I started the EXT treatment the next day up until four months. I did not see any results, my hair was the same. I decided to have them order hair for their so-called bio-matrix to be done. To my surprise it was a wig they ordered and glued to my scalp .

After three days I had to go back and have them removed it since my scalp was very itchy and irritated. It even got worst after they use some sort of chemical to loosen up the glue and pull the wig off of my head.I later wanted to cancel but was told that I'm not gonna be refunded. They are a bunch of bandits and should be sued for taking peoples money.

I would not recommend anyone for there services. New Haven, CT Hair-

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I'm suppose to come for my booking but thank you that I read this all negative comments, I would cancel my appointment. They should be investigate before they betray more people.

Once again thank you!