2K views

I went to the Hair Club in Houston. They talked me into signing up and like a sucker I fell for it.

Well after a day of thinking more clearly I decided not to go through with it. I went back and told them to cancel all future appointments and that I did not want any treatment after all. They kept calling me back to change my mind. I made it clear that my mind was made up.

Well by then they had already charged my new Citi Health Card that I unknowingly signed up for over $4,000. I have called and asked them for the refund and to resolve the issue. I spoke with the managing director, Christie Callagna. She promised that she would speak with the consultant, Erika, and process my refund.

She has not. I have been calling them back for days and days and every time they are both "unavailable".

They are not taking my calls or returning my messages. We need to band together and expose them for the deceptive thieves that they are!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1073271

I just signed up and want to cancel because of your review. Erika was my contact as well. Did you ever get your money back?

Thank you for the comments. It has just saved my money. I was almost about to contact them and then thought of checking the reviews first.