Hearne, Texas
1.8

I went to Hair Club for Men/Women in 2012 because of thinking hair. I was never offered surgical treatment and was told that washing a, massages and their hair products would reverse my problem.

I paid almost $4K four years ago,was seen monthly at the location for 1 year with no results. At the end of the year I was offered more of the same services at a discount of about $2K but eh would I pay more to just have my hair washed and blow dryed. I could do that at home! I even had my hair cut twice because the first technician cut my hair incorrectly.

This place is a joke. It scanned me out if over $4K because I bought the massage brush, gloves and all the products they recommended.

I feel I was scanned and am very,very displeased. I'm thinking about taking it a step further for results or a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1200386

So I spoke to a HC employee and she invited me to come see her. First of all, I didn't even speak to her but had my visit with another enlloyee, who was very, very sympathetic.

Long story short, I was offered a new process but asked to pay 50% of the fee which was over $2000.00. I ended up getting a six month renewal with the new process but still have to pay $900.00 which I really don't have.

However. I thought 100% guarantee meant a positive outcome or a monitery refund.

@Anonymous

Why would you start your review with "So"

Be careful I got scammed too and they charged 5400 when I find out how it actually works I refuse to go through with it ,they only refunded me half make sure that they explain to you that you have to go every 2 months to change your hair out and they start you with a plan after that that's even after I paid the fifty four hundred