Los Angeles, California
3.9K views

I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated and dissatisfied with what has occurred in the last 7 months. You promise me I will have appointments every 8 weeks and it turned out to be every 12 weeks and I'm doing all the driving I'm dealing with my hair between the 12 weeks.

its been a miserable task and it seems like you're getting the money and I'm doing all the work, somethings wrong. And when I started I was supposed to be seen every 8 weeks instead it turned out to be every 12 weeks when I asked for a wet and wavy hair they gave me recycle tango and mangled hear that wasn't human this wasn't the hair I chose nor did they give me the color I asked for I've been trying to keep it from matching it mess all day long is hard to deal with unmanageable I had to spend my lunch break is trying to get it right I'm just unhappy with the whole situation is this the way Hair Club for all their customers therefore I am requesting to cancel my contract and receive half the money that I paid find Vons phone number 66 1916 9774

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Dear Sir,

I would also be pissed off if they did that to my hair. It looks as though you have a shitzu strapped to your head.

With you're features, a bald look would go well.

Hang in there brother...

@Anonymous

Umm..it's a woman! Not a bro

@Anonymous

lmao!! Just use Toppik, it works great!

@Anonymous only a coward would make such a post and not show their face! VERY IGNORANT PERSON!

#1012060
@Anonymous

You are a coward also for not signing in and using anonymous. Loser.

@Anonymous

Aren't they going though enough already. You should just mind your business!!!

Your all rude

Instead of hair replacement, you should have gotten a face replacement.

#1012062
@Anonymous

Show your ugly face then ***! probably a racist on here. ***!

Hair Club Reviews