3.3K views

I went to Hair Club in Ohio and I was told I could pick the hair color and style. First of all, it took about 5 months to get the hair and it was AWFUL.

I ended up just taking it after the second failed attempt on their part. Long story short, they are nothing but a very expensive SCAM. They withhold information and you will end up paying for a shaved head with gluef on hair and you have to go back to them every 4-6 weeks. When i quit after spending $5,000 in one year they told me i had to return the hairpiece.

HA! Do NOT waste your money on Hair Club!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Yes she is right they shave your head and glue hair

onto your scalp. Please don't go and save your money as you will be very unhappy and you have to keep going back to them.

As she said they don't tell you everything until they think they have you hooked.

Trust me as I am talking from experience. I left and now my hair is much healthier and longer.

I order my hair online and it look much better than theirs cost a lot less and last much longer.

Hairclub is just a BIG SCAM STAY AWAY.

What u mean bald head n glued hair I'm lost I have appoitment

@Anonymous

Seems pretty clear to me.

They shave your head.

You are than bald.

You need hair which you buy.

It comes off every couple of weeks so you have to ho back, repay them to put it on again.

È entually the wig is messy. You are bald underneath.

You need to buy new wig. Repeat

Hair Club Reviews