1.5K views
1.3

Awful. Hair Club of Greenville, SC is a fraud and the managers lie thru their teeth.

I paid the $3999 for the first round of treatments. Shaved my hair on top to make glue stick to my scalp. Manager (Heather) told me in order to,continue i would have to pay anywhere from $299 - $400 a month to continue. Heather and Kelly kept cancelling my last appointment so i never did get my contract fulfilled.

Kelly said a cost of $129 per salon visit and i requested reimbursement of that amount for not fulfilling the contract. Heather is very deceptive and is very underhanded in the way she handles the customers. Because i told her she had been deceptive by not being upfront about the cost and she lied and said she did not know the cost and just kept making excuses but would never admit she or Kelly had done anything wrong. I am so disgusted with Hair Club of Greenville, SC and i have requested a refund of 129.00 for not fulfilling the contract.

I have told everybody i come in contact with how awful Hair Club of Greenville is and will continue to do so until they are out of business. My name is Dianne Gray and my phone number is (828) 458-0012.

I would appreciate someone calling me from the corporate office so i can give more indept details of my complaint. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Replacement Procedure.

Comments