I can tell you honestly this is much of what is wrong with big business/corporations they just care about the numbers. Literally they just fired yet another manager of the Glendale center because he did not hit his "numbers" ok thats what business is all about right?

Wrong hair loss is devastating, wether its children women men for what ever reason Alopecia, male pattern loss lupus pregnancy. This is a personal matter and should be treated with kindness compassion and not pressuring clients to commit to a yearly contract that is the equivalent to a car lease. If you are a member please look into other more personal places.

My husband was a memeber for 5 years couldn't afford went to Design X in burbank and the worked with his budget did not force him into a contract and treated him like a human being. please contact them

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Manager.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #934801

Sorry for what you went through. I used to work there as a consultant with the new manager Raquel until I got fired for "lack of performance" after making s formal complaint against her for physically threatening me, deliberately poking fun of clients with physical disabilities (zoo sting mockery photos if the in the office)- yes, that did actually happen, endangering workers' safety, intimidation, fraud, not completing payroll accurately and on time, and falsifying my business review documents.

She will pay for her bad karma.

I hate that place. The WORST person I've ever known

I agree with Carolejn. I use to work there and it is all about money and numbers.

I have since went out on my own and I work with people some want to replace there hair a lot some can make one last up to a year. It is a good product especially for women with hairloss much better than wearing a wig.

I would suggest you find a local person doing business rather than a corporation. The small business owner will be more caring to your personal needs.

to kim Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico #653981

I too used to work for that unethical company! I was heart broken when I quit because I truly adored my clients and they adored me as well, but I couldn't take another day in that place so I left!!!!

I couldn't stay and watch them pressure clients into upgrading and selling 24 hrs a day. They do not care about no one ONLY SELLING products and UPGRADING all day every day! I went into the hair business because I love all things hair and giving people back their self confidence which the Hair club preys on.

They bank on the fact that you are at your wits end and you will do just about anything to get some hair.They are trained to be nice at first then they *** your !ss later!!!! They don't care about you the client and that's a fact!I can't tell you how happy that i'm out of there and helping people on my own terms which doesn't include robbing them blind!