Toronto, Ontario
1.2K views

lied to me from start,failed to say this is a WIG? failed to say it last only 8-10 weeks.

then what? you got to buy a new one for 1800$ or $2000. then what? well it needs to refit, washed, reattached.

how much? well it wearies .starting with well above 560$ if you want little better care. how much in total? well you pay your entire mortgage for our toupee or better our WIG!

starting from 5k to 8-10k per year?

run run now,go on line shop all you need for only fraction of what you pay here. i guaranty it.

Comments

hello. i have gone to hair club for the past three months and am so unhappy and disgusted by all the lies they have fed me.

i have paid almost $4,000 for a wig like hair which is being glued to my scalp! this is not what i wanted and what THEY TOLD ME OR ADVERTISED. i am just wondering how i can file an action against them or how can i start getting my money back. of course it will not give me back the hair that i have already lost underneath the wig!

has anyone filed a complaint or knows what i should do first?

i would appreciate any feedback.

@nikki

Please speak to a lawyer first, make sure you have your contract with you. Contact the office of attorney general in your own state.!!

@nikki

I was given false information by Hair Club. Hair Club sales representative talked me into signing a contract by telling me that they will help me with my hair loss.

The Hair Club representative proceeded to measure my scalp to order a hair system that will be glued to my scalp with a "MEDICAL ADHESIVE." I immediately asked "WILL MY HAIR GROW BACK?" and HC responded "ABSOLUTELY!" The MEDICAL ADHESIVE clogged up my follicules, therefore, I am now completely bald on top of my scalp where the MEDICAL ADHESIVE was glued on my scalp. As a women, I am obviously devastated, humiliated and very embarrassed to be seen by anyone! Hair Club should not get away with this!!! I'm absolutely furious that I'm permanently bald!!!

I have been wearing wigs everyday and I feel violated by Hair Club!!! I would like to know if there is a standing class action lawsuit against Hair Club?

Please count me in!!! Thank you.

@Furious by HC

It's a lie & a ripoff

@nikki

Nikki, I have had almost the exact experience as you and would love to file a lawsuit if you're interested let me know. betrayed_sheep@yahoo.com

@Anonymous

Hello, I would like to file report on hairclub. Can you please guide me.

Thank you. Cherry99661@gmail.com

Ugly truth about hair club... Like so many hair club victims i too was lied to scammed, ripped off from start until the end and cancelled as soon as i demanded refund this can happen to you all if you ignore these warnings and these important facts about hair club.

"Buyer beware" ! Before anything else ask to see their so called Bio Matrix you'll soon find out their awesome product it's nothing but a WIG or TOUPEE.. then insist upon how it works ask to see it for yourself ? you'll soon learn that they use adhesive or better liquid glue and taps to make it attached to ones scalp, this procedure is itchy ,dirty messy and melts all the time never mind that it looses it's tackiness in few short hours..

if not deter yet ask how long this WIG last and how much the cost? starting with $1800.00 to $4000.00 remember regardless of it's outrageous fee you'll soon need to buy a new hair or a replacement (keep in mind this WIG last six to eight weeks only) unless you're led to sign an agreement to a full membership worth of hundreds of dollars monthly and thousands yearly and are based on program you choose so be careful signing agreement remember what you're paying for."Is not worth the cost at all" .... Please don't believe hair club brochures catalogues DVDs or ads on TV all are jokes lies or bunch of elaborate hypes.. Be careful signing hair clubs agreement take it to a lawyer first, also with hair clubs so called free consultation they prey on customers insecurities and vanity they'll deliberately mislead and fool costumers aim to sign contract with them once they have your money consider it lost and yourself "ripped off" keep in mind hair club consultants and sales persons and managers all collect commissions.!

Hair clubs so called Bio Matrix is nothing but rather a ratty looking off the shelf "wig" a very cheap low quality made toupee nothing more nothing less at the outrageous cost of well above $2000-$4000(one can easily purchase on-line for fraction of price) hair club is all about high Pressure Tactics,Constant Up Sell Duplicitous in the Extreme misrepresenting products, haggling customers to unnecessary upgrades bogus contract degrading quality of services unqualified staffs . learn more about this club on all Complaints Websites directly From The Victims Of Hair Clubs every day scam and rip off and what this club is really all about "Rip off" outrageous unscrupulous sales practices and prices . Please remember that there are increasing numbers of complaints and hundreds of independent negative reviews of hair club and methods used unsuitable and overpriced citing sever itching problems and fetid odour after procedures which i agree with and personally experienced. hair club surgical offer and it's so called Bio Matrix are marketing gimmicks only and that the only option available to customers are hair pieces "wigs".

Also complains have been officially filed and issued against hair club and some of it's office staff member employees located at the #1000Yorkland blvd Toronto Canada. They are Simon D'souza,Mahmoud Mozafari(Moe")Chris and Nellie(Niloofar) Mahravan who lied about all collaborated and participates in a conspiracy..she lied and denied about the email she initiated by offering her own personal contact card (the entire hair club nonsense and excuse allegation is based on)she did so on April 27-2012 (not allowed by company's regulations) this would dismiss the entire hair club's bogus nonsense and baseless excuse and allegation their entire case aimed to thwart on going lawsuit against hair club, as a result of Nellie Mahravan's pivotal role in telling lies and denial by not admitting the truth hair club enabled while backed by series of lies and fabricated story's put together by Simon D'souza in collaborations with Mahmoud Mozafari("Moe") and months later when hair club being faced with lawsuit and amid series of failed attempts desperately seeking a way out of it's trouble and lawsuit comes up with yet another nonsense excuse with unlawful disgusting accusations and resorts to conspiracy."confirmed by employee name Chris blaming hair club to be behind it all exempting any employees involvement in my cancellation,this was done over the phone while informing me of my unlawful cancellation". I strive and struggle trying to find a way around their series of intentional lies fabricated story's and deceptions and to get them in court and bring them to justice.This case has elicited strong passion among those who know the truth and know that lies have been told on me and indeed injustice has been done by hair club and that hair club has turned this tragedy to a travesty.Complains filed against Toronto hair club for men and women includes sexual harassment, slander and disgusting remarks confirmed by Nellie Mahravan, inflicting personal injuries, breach of contract and unlawful cancellation while and as soon as i demanded refund confirmed by employee name Chris, lies, facilitating conspiracy coerced making wrong reports with intentions to mask the truth and cause harm.

Simon D'Souza's lies have been posted on-line for public view,To learn more please go on http://pissedconsumers.c… review #370298....I stand by all i said here ready to cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies and police, media.law firms and take lie detecting test and polygraph... Avoid hair clubs outrageous unscrupulous fees strong armed tactics and immoral sales practices, hidden fees and contract and well overpriced hair systems and hair products by do all your shopping on your own and on line no contract, money back Guaranteed with it save hundreds of dollars monthly and thousands yearly Guaranteed ....Thanks

@proficiencyp

Hair club employees Simon D'souza and Nellie(Niloofar) Mahravan's monstrous and conspiratorial lies and deceptions."This can happen to any one of you".This is a case of malice and hatred, evil intent, ill will and spite by this two Toronto-Canada hair club employees.This two told lies on me denied me of the truth and framed me, as a result of their pivotal role in telling lies and denial a major crime was committed. I strive and struggle to find a way around this two series of lies and deceptions and to get them in court and bring them to justice.

Please be advised this two both refused to take LIE DETECTING TEST and POLYGRAPH and unlike it is in US sadly i can't possibly force this two to do so here in Canada.This two and their series of lies and fabricated story's along side hair club's are part of a well orchestrated and well coordinated attempt aimed to mask the truth while under investigation and amid hair club's series of failed attempts and excuses desperately seeking a way out of their trouble and lawsuit.."A crime by itself" by not admitting the truth Nellie Mahravan while being fully aware of pain she has caused and fully aware of lies put together by Simon D'souza and hair club sadly she decided to ignore the call for telling the truth and lied about all at the pleasure of hair club and collaborated and participates in a conspiracy; she denied handing over her own personal contact card on April 27-2012 "Please Call Me Don't Forget Me" "I'll be gone until October" "Please stay in touch" (this would dismiss the entire hair club's baseless nonsense allegation aimed to mask the truth and to thwart on going lawsuit), while backed by further lies put together by Simon D'souza in collaboration with Mahmoud Mozafari("Moe") hair club enabled use these lies as an last excuse in a series of failed attempts and excuses allowing hair club months later to ignore all the facts,truth and witnesses and commit to conspiracy making unjust unlawful bogus and nonsense accusations. Nellie Mahravan also denied making formal apology for all the wrongs she has done to me (on April 20 and 27-2012) and for making wrong reports, she denied admitting to slanders and disgusting remarks by her co worker named Chris "He Is Jealous Of You" and Simon D'souza's feeling towards me citing all rooted in deep jealousy.This case has elicited strong passion among those who know the truth and know that lies have been told on me and indeed injustice has been done by hair club and that hair club turned this tragedy to a travesty..To learn more of this two and their premeditated crime,their vicious and intentional lies and official complaints filed against them which includes sexual harassment,coerced,making wrong reports and cover up coerced and conspiracy please contact me directly..! Also official complaints have been filed against these two other hair club workers named Chris and Mahmoud Mozafari("Moe") for lies,participating and facilitating plot and conspiracy, slanders remarks confirmed by Nellie Mahravan on April 20 and 27 2012.These employees actions including their deliberate lies resulted in a major crime which has caused a major harm.While investigated these employees Simon D'Souza, Nellie Mahravan and Mahmoud Mozafari(Moe") scared worried by getting exposed loosing their jobs not only lied about everything sadly they went on making additional disgusting lies used each other as witnesses. Please go on pissedconsumer.com review#370298 this review reflects only fraction of lies put together by Simon D'souza update being also added at the bottom of the said page..

Please note that i was already told by this employee named Chris of hair club head office being behind it all exempting any employees involvements in my unlawful cancellation this was done during phone conversation while he's informing me of my cancellations.

Also there are additional negative reviews posted by others against Simon D'souza where he has been named as a liar.

public should know that i stand by all i said here ready to co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies,law firms,police and media also willing to take polygraph and lie detecting test . If you have any question regarding my statement and lies told on me please contact me directly at proficiencyp@yahoo.ca

@proficiencyp

Give it up already

Hair Club must be doing something right. They have been in business since 1976 and continue to grow the business.

Sorry to the small amount of people on here that hair club did not "help". They do offer all proven solutions. So if there is something that comes out that is better I am sure they will offer it. Until then they help thousands upon thousands of men and woman deal with balding!

You can complain about your hair loss or do something about it. I've decided to do something about it. Yes the hair is not growing from my head. I do the non surgical option for my appearence which gives me the confidence to look and feel my best.

Sorry for you who feel that it didn't give you what you where looking for. It's an option that your grandmother or grandfather did not have.

I'd do it all over again. I can honestly say one of the best decisions I've ever made.

@hairback

hairback? you make no one fool..you work for hair club!

we will expose all this club is all about to all so no one will get ripped off any more.!!

@hairback

Lies

hi, i must say thanks to all for your review and comments on hair clubs lies,deceptions,scam,rip off.!! my intention is to make public aware of this club lies,deceptions begins with their ads follows all the way through initial consultations and later on.

Also to launch class action law suit AGAINST HAIR CLUB once have enough clients to participate and refund for all it's victim's. please keep on posting .

Remember on line you can purchase all your needs including the very same WIG for only fraction of prize you pay to hair club,don't submit to up grade is a lie,scam. don't pay hundreds monthly for warm water wash and shampoo,thousands yearly for few misrepresented products and few new hair rather go on line do all your shopping and save thousands i promise you all or email me i have tips for you where and how to save you thousands...thanks

@proficiencyp@yahoo.ca

Shave your head & call it a day

This so called business is a HUGE ripoff any nothing more.Just research what started the company to see why.

@mm

Men complain too much about being bald the same way woman complain they don't have ***

Hair Club Reviews