Rye, New York

I had got my new system two days later the whole system is half off it's the weekend and they are closed sunday&monday

PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A METHOD OF GETTING HAIR THE SYSTEM ISN'T THE PROBLEM, THE PROBLEM IS HAIR CLUB FOR MEN DO NOT GO THERE. GO TO JA ALTERNATIVES OR MHN IN QUEENS

HAIR CLUB IS A NIGHTMARE LOOK AROUND HOW MANY PEOPLE COMP!AIN DO NOT GO TO HAIRCLUB THEY WILL SCAM YOU DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE THERE SERVICE IS TERRIBLE THE QUALITY IS HORRIBLE THE STAFF IS RUDE

Comments

Hair club provides good hair systems and good hair cuts for the most part, but it took me going through 4 of their hair stylists to find one that could do what i needed. These people do not communicate internally so it is up to you to tell the hair stylist how to cut your own hair.

They teach you nothing about styling the hair systems, but I eventually watched a few dozen youtube videos to figure this out. They originally told me that they could not cover the scars on the back of my head that resulted from my original hair replacement surgery so for months I would use a paste application over the scars because the hair system did not cover; I suffered tremendous itching from the paste until I found out, from another stylist at the club that they could in fact cover...and she did a great job. After a year I became satisfied after much personal work and research. Then, they over charged me for services I did not request and I personally did not need.

I then did research to find hair systems on my own online - let me tell you, it is not easy to find a good system. Then there is the problem of finding a hair stylist with some experience cutting hair systems. I found someone who was an excellent hair stylist who claimed to know what he was doing but he did not (but this is another story). Bottom line, if you want to look very good in a hair system you will have to do your due diligence and find a place to purchase a system online (and this is possible, but even I with all of my research am having difficulty finding the right base (a light weight, natural hair system that can be died).

Hair club sized me frong from the very start and when I complained I spoke to a manager.

He was a *** and took no responsibility. He did eventually offer me two free systems only the then over charge me on services that I did not need.

YOU are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, THEY CHEATED ME, and THEY TOOK $2,000

and I GOT "NO, NOTHING, BUT a terrible NIGHT - UNTIL I GOT RID,

of it.

SINCE, they refuse to give me back my money "AS THEY ADVERTISED!"

I, NOW, LOOKING for a GOOD ATTORNEY. .

IF YOU, Know ONE!!! PLEASE let me know Have a NICE Week-End