Washington, District Of Columbia
3.0

I am a black woman who went to Hair Club with the sole intention on seeing if I could get X Strands. That was my motivating focus for the consultation. My hair was thinning in the temple area.At the consultation I was adamant on at least trying X Strands. The two staff members were trying to change my mind saying, 'it would not look right and that they weren't sure I was a candidate because X Strands would have to be applied on chemically straightened hair. They were trying to sell me a very expensive package to nourish my own hair.I excused myself to go to the restroom so I could think about what I was going to do. When I came back the two staff members offered me the option of using some of the paid for (nourishing)package , to be switched over to XStrands at a later date. That is what I wanted most so I signed up.Later on one of my appointment visits, when I inquired "when can I begin getting X Strands to another staff(presumably the supervisor), she said they would conference and get back to me.Later the supervisor told me the two staff members denied that they had ever gave me that option.she also said that they don't put XStrands on my hair type- (degrees of afroism) or chemically straightened hairHair Club mislead me by making me think this was possibly a potential option while all the time they knew it was never an option.they told me this to get me to sign. There staff lied later saying that they never gave me this option.Note for others------1. Always get in writing a verbal agreement that changes an original contract2. Hair Club will not give you X Strands unless you were born with straight hair (period)

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Customer Care.

Comments