Trenton, New Jersey
1.4K views

This company is very very unorganized and theyonly care about the almighty buck. I joined for 6 months and spent over$3200 for a glued toupe.

The adhesive would always congeel and the appointments were never set up for the customers convienance but for the hair clubs benefit. Too many mistakes and Miscommunication goes on here. These were the longest and most futile months of my life. I'm sure the office manager at Marlton location - will call me again to inquire why I am writing such a negative review.

I am only stating the truth and want people to be aware- There are hair weave bars in every state that will protect your natural hair while giving you a natural weave or extensions. These hair weave salons- tell you the Truth and only cost a fraction of the Hairclub, plus you do not have to buy all the products that the Hairclub encourages its clients to only buy their brand!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Customer Care.

Comments

#1199337

We çompletlly agree with u they are the biggest sneaky snakes there is if all the cheated victims and suckers will compaint 0r contact Attorney General.,.BBB.., different authoroties ,something will be done ...if u see something..say s,omething ..we dont work for their profits or to support their ***...like a friend who was ripped off by a bimbo consultant by tHe name Erica Hitt in Houston Tx stay away from them...lets do something o get an Attorney ....if interested reply...leave ur info Thanks

Hair Club Reviews