Washington, District Of Columbia
3.4K views

I am a black woman who went to Hair Club in McLean Virginia to see if I could get x strands. That was my motivating focus for the consultation. My hair was thinning in the temple area.The two staff members were trying to change my mind saying,"It would not look right and they weren't sure that I was a candidate because X strands would have to be applied on chemically straightened hair. They were trying to sell me a very expensive package to nourish my own hair. I excused myself to go to the restroom to decide what I was going to do. When I came back the two staff members offered me the option of using some of the paid for package at a later date on X strands. That is what I wanted most so I signed up.Later on one of my appointment visits when I inquired when can I begin getting X strands to whom I presumed to be a supervisor, she said they would conference and get back to me. Later the supervisor told me the two staff members denied that they had ever given me that option.The supervisor also told me that Hair Club does not put X strands on my hair type- Degrees of afroism or chemically straightened hair. Hair Club mislead me by making me think this was a potentially a possible option, while all the time they knew it was never an option. Their staff lied saying that they never even gave me this option . Note for others- Always document a verbal agreement that changes an original contract.2. Hair Club will not give you X strands unless you were born with straight hair (period)!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Customer Care.

Comments