London, Ontario

I joined HC (toronto)quite a while ago.At first it didn't seem too bad.

Then.............horror !!!!

System after system would come the wrong color,the quality of hair went downhill and dealing with them was a nightmare.

I was on a plan that gave me 2 systems a year(designer).

I was told as long as i was a client this contract would be honoured.

As well all hair adds and coloring was included.

How that changed !!!

A couple years ago they tell me their no longer gonna honour my contract and I'll have to sign a new contract that gives 3 systems a year and No hair adds or color.

Now they couldn't get 2 systems a year right...Why the *** would i want 3??

Add you guessed it....MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They tried everything to get me to sign but i wouldn't..

Finally they told me they wouldn't have me as a client anymore.

I said fine..then give me back the "Initiation fee" that i payed to join their scam plan...they said no...I said "cya in court"

They also owed me one last system that i had already payed for.They called me to tell me it was in.I later discovered it was dated 2 1/2 years previous...So they had given me an old system..who knows whos it was...UNREAL.

I took them to small claims and got half my money back...1500 for joining and 900 for system.

If you want out of their contract just leave...stop paying money to them.

They'll have to do the same thing that they dont think you'll bother to do...TAKE them to court

Comments

I was there for one year , I shaved my head and told them to stick it !

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #618004

hi, I'm a bit late but all your comments regarding hair club for men and women is indeed appreciated.I myself am a victim of rip off,scam,deceptions by this club some of it's staffs at Toronto Yorkland hcmw,out now since last May .Now I'm seeking justice which so far I've been denied of.Now a days I am posting my story trying to help others with speaking out,prove to all how easy it is to ignore hair club,order on line and while do it yourself save thousands yearly. Thanks again..

This is the cheapest, dirtiest, worst company ever. Please don't waste your money here, they have terrible customer service -- they really don't give a *** about your hair, very inferior and cheap hair products and you are paying for just the FDA approved minoxidil drops which is just $18 for a 3 month supply.

Do the math, less than $100 for a year's supply.

Only if you are a complete retard like me, you will waste your money $3500 and buy this from them. Don't do it, please I beg of you don't do it.

Hello,

My name is David Hansen and I have been in the hair replacement business for over 50 years. I know this business inside and out, my words of wisdom to you would be do not go to a large chain company.

The bigger you get the worse the quality of the product gets. You do not deal with people who care about what they do. They simply trap you in a contract and as long as they see your money they are happy. Go to a small local business, find people who love what they do and have passion and pride in their abilities.

I have been in business for over 50 years and I love it even more than I did when I started. When you go to a small business your experience is more personal, these people care about you and make sure you get what you paid for because for them you are not just a number but a valid customer.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me, I might know someone in your area that can provide you with good results or answer questions about hair replacement. You can find my e-mail and phone number on my website www.davidhansen.com good luck.

Wow how Bizarre . I was just going to collaborate with them and thought to think about it first , nope! no business

I agree with you 100% this is the most disgusting company I have ever had any dealings with.