Rye, New York
1.1K views

I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME PERSON, I THOUGHT HAIRCLUB WOULD MAKE ME LOOK AND FEEL BETTER BUT THEY INSTEAD TOOK MY CONFIDENCE AND MY APPEAL AWAY. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO HERE OR ANY OTHER LOCATION.

THEY WILL RUSH YOU AND JUST BE THERE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. DO NOT GO HERE, DONT BE CAUGHT UP ON THEIR ADVERTISMENTS BECAUSE YOU WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY.

I COMPLAINT TO THEM MANY TIMES AND STILL HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER. THANK YOU HAIRCLUB AT 800 WESTCHESTER AVENUE FOR MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A TOTAL WEIRDO.

Comments

Spotswood, New Jersey, United States #807780

I feel the same way worst deciscion i ever made i have lost so much of my life suffering i have mentioned the problems but noone caresc

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #650678

Be very careful to not get scammed ripped off again....

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #650670

Hi, I’m Kumi Yokoo, Franchise Sales Manager with Hair Club. I’m very concerned that your experience with us was not a positive one, and I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you about it.

At Hair Club we want to make every client look and feel their best, so your feedback is very important to us.

If you could please call me at 561-843-2242 whenever is most convenient for you, I would love to discuss this with you to see if there is anything we can do to make it up to you and improve our customer experience in the future. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

to ***i Yokoo #658550

People write not about "not a positive experience", but abort scamming , false advertising, and. Being ripped off.

Do not pretend that you do not know aboit that. I advice people to complain directly to your DA.

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #646629

Just speak to a lawyer and explore your legal options,we all been scammed ripped off lied to by hair club. The catch is to not get suckered in to hair clubs every days lies deceptions again. know this you can shop all you need online "both products and hair systems" a much better quality with no contract and money back Guaranteed and save thousands..have a good day proficiencyp@yahoo.ca