1.8K views

As a new client being sat down and discussing my concerns I was told that my hair would look natural and I 100%. The big day came waiting patiently to finally be a new better looking person.

I have to say I came out feeling and looking like a total clown, I don't usually ever post things about any place but when spending so much money that's when it personally gets to me. I came again to get it styled and cut has to take time off of work which usually occurs. I can say the less times going back there the better off you never know what you will look like every time you come out. After signing the contract and them knowing you will be a client that's when everything occurs.

I started coming in to get my new system nervous again with a good reason being rushed next client waiting already to come in im sent out with a huge wig on my head not cut. Note they will rush you they will not make sure you come out happy repeat they will not, they will make you sign a paper if you like it or not. As a smart business person I have made a mistake a pretty big one but don't let yourself be the next person see your options out there, there are other places as well that do a better job and have better prices don't make the same mistake as I did.

Again I never do this but when feeling like your self esteem was taken away and you paid for it embarrassed to walk in the public you definitely have to make people aware of it. They are closed Sundays and Mondays Tuesdays they open later but you'll be rushed promise you that.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1042201

This is how this fraudulent company operates and collects everyones hard earned money. This is the scam that pays the salary.

Promise everyone real hair, calls the $50 wig from china a biomatrix, and glues the piece on your head which gets infected. Then it has to come off , and basically Mohammed Nassar says screw all of you....we got your money.

Mr. Nassars reply for all complaints are the same for every complaint.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #808740

I went in for a visit today to the HC for men & women in the Pittsburgh, PA. I expected it to be expensive but not as expensive as it is, holy cow!

$3,994.00!!! And then you have to come back & pay more. Has anyone who reads these been a client at the Pittsburgh, PA location? If so, would you mind giving me some feed back?

I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks.

to Maccamare Toronto, Ontario, Canada #809010

Hi Maccamare,Although I've never been to Pittsburgh location but they all follow the same doctrine regardless!!Now i want to read this review#479132,it 'll help you a great deal,read it few times if you must.If the intention is to buy hair system then buy it online, no contract no monthly fees..See if you can locate an stylist in Pittsburgh who can apply Cut and Style hair systems..I'm always here..

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #650674

Be wise and extremely careful to not fall for this and to not get scammed again....

to proficiencyp@yahoo.ca #1150590

put your story to rest

to Anonymous #1353081

Not a bloody chance in a pit of Hades..

to Anonymous #1355760

What?

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #650663

I’m very sorry to hear that your experience with Hair Club was not a positive one. I’m Mike Nassar, Regional Vice President.

At Hair Club we want every client to have a great experience. I would love the chance to talk to you and see if there is anything we can do to make it up to you and improve our customer experience in the future.

Please give me a call at 800-786-0328 whenever is most convenient for you. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

to Mike N***ar Kennesaw, Georgia, United States #956317

Your the biggest pile of *** at the company...

to Mike N***ar #1042857

Your buddy Chris from Toronto is rude,cocky & is full of lies.

to Mike N***ar #1113633

Aliya charaina is not a hair loss specialist, she's rude

to Mike N***ar #1338454

Are you aware Chris Terkalas doesn't work,he plays with instagram all day

proficiencyp@yahoo.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #647361

This is what hair club is all about Rip Off Scam.we all been lied to and scammed ripped off by hair club. why pay $3500 for hair system when you can buy the very same hair piece actually better quality hair system online for fraction of price no contract money back Guaranteed,cut,styled,high lited in any form and shape you like for free..same goes for products.have question proficiencyp@yahoo.ca

to proficiencyp@yahoo.ca #733744

Hey guy could you please recommend me another option instead hair club. I just visited today the office at dallas, but I am not sure if I will continue with the process. Thank you.

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #733746

Please tell me how can i be a help...

to proficiencyp #1338494

Stop complaining/that's a big help