10370 Richmond Ave #200, Houston, TX 77042, USA
1.3K views
4.6

I have never heard of Hair club till i saw the tv ad and yes I was very apprehensive.. but decided to go i..

the man who did my consult did a great job! Very imformative and honest.. I know anything cosmetic is going to be expensive but to me it was well worth it.. I financed my package and for the last three months have been so happy!

I did exstrands and love my results.. take it from me not all the reviews are honest..

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Xstands Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

All of these are comments to this review should be classified as hate spam, they actually have no merit or validity. It is fairly easily to see that they are not ot never have been an actual customer of Hair Club For Men.

Their sole objective is to spew negativity in an attempt to tarnish the brand.

I'm referring to M2, K4, and Jay2. These people are low lives hiding behind anonymous accounts.

Stop trying to tarnish a real review of an ACTUAL customer.

Get a life already.

@Young

I was a client at the Toronto office,Yorkland location

@Young

U must work for the company

Hcm Burlington Ontario client

@Young

My husband was a client & it was very stressful for him

You get a life

@Young

Your hiding behind a false name too

Sloan S
@Young

You're on a website called pissed off consumer. What did you think people were going to say. Go away troll.

There's nothing great about hair club !

chris & moe are very rude,the solution is a tape glued on wig & its 4 thousand dollars,R they nuts ?

This post is fake