Burlington, Massachusetts

I must say I looked on this website because I heard a current member mention the web site. I am not too surprised seeing all the other negative comments of other companies by clicking on the "home" button.

I must say Hair Club must be doing something right, seeing they have been in business since 1976 and their business continues to grow over the years. Sorry to the small amount of people on here that hair club did not "help". They do offer all proven solutions. So if there is something that comes out that is better I am sure they will offer it.

Until then I know they are currently helping hundreds of men and woman deal with balding in just one of their 100 locations that I visit! You can complain about your hair loss or do something about it. I've decided to do something about it. Yes the hair is not growing from my head.

I do the non surgical option for my appearance which gives me the confidence to look and feel my best. Sorry for you who feel that it didn't give you what you where looking for. So much better than facing the world bald or constantly wearing a hat. It's an option that my grandmother or grandfather did not have.

I'd personally do it all over again. I can honestly say one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Comments

hair club is fraudulent,rip off,scam.... and you must be hair club employee?

Hair Club Reviews