2 Transam Plaza Dr, Villa Park, IL 60181
1.9

I went years ago about thinning in the front. I had long hair everywhere else, by the time they finished with me my hair growth had stunted and thinned all over, after using the enzyme treatment on my hair.

Then they offered me a matrix and asked me to shave my head on top. I said no, so they said we can apply in to your natural hair. After a month It was time to take it off to redo, and they were so impatient during removal, that they ripped my natural hair out instead of soaking the glue to release it from my natural hair. I could hear my hair tearing, and when asked why is so much hair coming out, they said, oh that is natural shedding.

I said no it is not. I can feel you ripping my hair because you told the other lady you had another client waiting and it was taking longer than you thought. she kept pulling and ripping until I said stop, just let me sit here and let it soak, When they finally got it off. I was horrified at the amount of hair, and I heard one girl say it should have never been glued to her natural hair.

They added more hair to the matrix and add clips and said we cant glue it to your hair, here is some frontal glue and we added combs so you can just clip it on. then they sent me on my way ..broken... extra thinned out hair and no confidence. I think they thinned my hair in hopes of getting me to allow them to shave me bald, which in turn will make me hostage to the matrix process for the rest of my life.

I have never been the same since. My hair has never grown back long as it was when I first went to them and my damaged cuticles caused by ripping of my hair have left my hair thinned all over . They said, oh with age, your hair stuns in growth. My grandma was a hundred and her hair continuously grew in length.

I saw something new. (Xstrands+) and the advertisement almost had me sold and I was thinking of going back, but something said.

no check the reviews, and the reviews were no good so again I don't trust them anymore. I still have the thinned out matrix they left me with more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Procedure.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Hair Club Pros: Front desk lady.

Hair Club Cons: I came in with hair left with less hair.

Comments