Wetaskiwin, Alberta
1.9K views

I do not recommend hair club to anyone. I have not been there a full year and have already lost $5000.

I suffered from Alopecia very recent and the lady who I first met with convinced me through the "free hair analysis" my hair would never grow back and I went on the hair replacement system yes it gave me a full head of hair again but they had to cut my long hair around my bald spot and put the wig on. I was first told I would never have to cut my hair and that it would stay on for over a month , i was told i get keep the hair in which i never did they threw it out and refused to give it to me after spending thousands of dollars. The system would not stay on for long every few days I personally had to fix it with more glue and there was never enough appointments, no staff , my natural hair was so short i noticed my hair growing back and was so upset because i couldn't just hide the one spot i had to have this hair system for longer. Such a waste of money, time and totally left me feeling helpless.

They lie to you about everything I had no service for over 3 months and they still charged me. I was never satisfied! Done with there Lies.

Done with Hair Club! FYI DO NOT LISTEN TO THERE BS

Comments

all alopecia means is hairloss

I say run and don't even look back!!! Why spending thousands of your heard earned money on WIGS and services you can do easily on your own, specially when WIGS are fare cheaper and are easily bought for far less online. Do a surch online ...

Can you please email me and tell me more about this. ggotora62@gmail.com