Tampa, Florida
3.6K views

All your doing is wasting your hard earned money on their products if you sign a contract with them. DON'T DO IT.

Once you sign they have your money even if your NOT satisfied because they will tell you your only other option is surgery or more appointments with their hairdressers to keep from any refunds. They claim their products help regrow hair and the truth is their products are not any better then what you could buy at the store cheaper. Products like their minoxidil, shampoos, conditioners and their so called deep treatments are what you are paying for and you can get them ALOT cheaper at your local stores. Once you sign that contract they've got your money.

DON'T, I REPEAT, DON'T DO IT. They took my money and when I told them how unhappy I was because I still had been experiencing hair loss all they said was they would apply that money towards surgery or offer me longer sessions which consists of their hairdresser washing, conditioning, and styling your hair for thousands of dollars and it DOESN'T WORK! They are SCAMMERS promising results to get you to sign with them.

DON'T DO IT. That's all I can say is to warn anyone out there even thinking about it.

Comments

No you wasted your hard earned money BECAUSE you are a *** and know nothing about hair. NOTHING works to regrow your hair except Propecia maybe minoxidil in certain areas.

All you bought from them is expensive SNAKE OIL that will never work to regrow hair.

YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS BEFORE YOU WENT IN. They tried that sell on me and immediately I told them to stop that sales pitch because I'm not interested.

@Anonymous

I did the same I’m not buying cause it looks like a fancy frontal . I heard minoxidil only for men though ? Is that true ?

Hair Club changes lives I'm a woman who suffers from hair loss and I know their is no lotion or potion that will bring that back. I got tired of the hot wigs and always having the worry of my wig coming off.

It is pricey but it's worth having my confidence back, it's worth me feeling sexy, it's worth me feeling like a woman again!!! I'm worth it! So just cause it didn't work for some for whatever the reason may be, doesn't mean it won't help you. Hair Club has helped more people than not and I see it everyday.

That's why they have been in business so long and continue to grow. I LOVE HAIR CLUB!

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK . VERY HAPPY CLIENT!!.:^))

@Happy

HAIR CLUB LIES, CHEATS, AND STEALS MONEY FROM CLIENTS!! CHEAP WIG GLUED ON YOUR HEAD, GLUE SEEPS INTO SKIN..

ENJOY YOUR WIG.. FOR NOW....

Thanks 4 the info .I was scheduled 2 go c them today.guess im going 2 work instead.