Update by user Apr 07, 2018

REFUND WAS RECEIVED

Original review posted by user Mar 15, 2018

I was told and shown the Xtrands Plus hair solution, when the hair came in, it was a one piece hair topper that they glued to my own hair. I had a severe reaction and was in the hospital overnight the same day they installed it and went back the next morning to have it removed.

I had sores and my hair that was there fell out. They promised to rectify the problem and I did not hear from them until I decided to fight their charges with my credit card company and that was 2 months later. The charges were $4695.00, and I did not receive anything. DO NOT sign anything with these crooks.

My credit card company does not understand they promised Xtrands plus and all they gave me was a synthetic hair topper. I have no recourse except to take them to court.

I am afraid of what they will do to me if I go back. PLEASE DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Xtrands Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Pain and suffering i have been put through.

Comments

try & get a refund

#1452041

When you saw that it was a piece did you say something? And why would you let them put that in your hair if it was not the correct thing they were supposed to do?

to Nu york #1454211