Hempstead, New York
1K views

hair club placed a hairpiece with glue It was poisoned east to west instead or north to south.They knew it was a mistake but tried to cover up the mistake.I experienced great discomfort while trying to sleep at night due to pulling of my own hair ,sweaty and itchig accompanied the discomfort.Cosmeticly, the hair in the back of my head flipped upward revealing my own sparse hair which the hairpiece did not blend In with creating a strange and unnatural look.I requested the piece be removed due to total dissatisfaction and feeling like a freak.it was very difficult to remove due to misplacement of the piece.It took at least an hour of soaking in??? chemicals .more and more chemicals of unknown origin ( to me)were used .oneside of 4 would just not come off.The hairdresser took a comb and ripped my narural hair off of the hairpiece.The result was a large piece of my scalp hair had been ripped out on the right top part of my scalp.( paid 3595$ to them) upfront. I asked for partial refund and was flatly refused.the mistake was swept under the rug.

other useless non therapeutic svc. were offered but had no significance that would improve my condtion(hair)my request for a financial soloution was denied a number of times.Went to small calaims court where the defendant did not portray the truth.I am now waiting for a Judge to decide the outcome.I am now asking for a full refund.My hair has not yet recovered from this svc. from Hairclub.

female person75y.o.

.I would have accepted a fair and partial refund but they refused

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments